How do you check if a number has a decimal?

questions
ae_was_here
basically_answered

Is it possible to make a decimal checker?

@CodeHelp

What do you mean??
Do you mean code that goes up by decimals?
Or is it code that helps you with calculating decimals…
Ex. 1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4 etc.

What do you mean by a decimal checker? Code that allows you to check if a number has a decimal?

What Petrichor said…

Yes what @Petrichor said

I think there is an operation for that…

@TheAmazingJello
Here is code:
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/zvi15sp3u

Oh yeah, I see…
I was confused at first

I’ve known it for while now, you know, having some fancy tricks up my 1000 foot long sleeve.

:neutral_face::expressionless::neutral_face::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:pleading_face:

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

:cold_face: Try this.

:cold_face::hot_face::partying_face::woozy_face:

IDK…
I am weird

:roll_eyes::partying_face::man_office_worker::vampire:‍♂:man_supervillain::man_astronaut::business_suit_levitating::selfie::nail_care: :green_salad::pie::cupcake::wilted_flower::peacock::flying_disc::curling_stone::sled::bow_and_arrow::fishing_pole_and_fish::running_shirt_with_sash::lacrosse::field_hockey::ping_pong::martial_arts_uniform::ice_skate::chess_pawn::jigsaw::violin::guitar::trumpet::saxophone::man_juggling:t4::woman_juggling::circus_tent::roller_coaster::iphone::compass::firecracker::nazar_amulet::microbe::dna::basket::roll_of_toilet_paper::sponge::soap::lotion_bottle::potable_water::test_tube::teddy_bear::receipt::red_gift_envelope::wind_chime::dolls::ballot_box::abacus::bookmark::open_book::pirate_flag::united_nations: Try me.

Oh… Hopscotcher Has Left the Chat.

TROLOLOLOLOL
I wonder who came up with troll meme

Nahh… I’m not leaving.