How do you become a member? Please

How do you become a member?

You just have to stay here for a few weeks, then you will become a member.

Give it time… you’ll get it

visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
casting at least 1 like
receiving at least 1 like
replying to at least 3 different topics
entering at least 20 topics
reading at least 100 posts
spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

I’m quoting from
https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-do-user-trust-l

You actually don’t have to be here a couple weeks. I have member and I’ve been here for four days.

Wow! The more you know… they change the requirements every so often from what I here

no, THT changed it when they made the forum

To become a member, keep liking posts, replying, visiting the forum and contributing to the community! Just wait, and you will become a Member, and also a Regular. :slight_smile:

They always change the requirements, however what everyone said above is valid and does apply!
If you are trying to get a trust level, my advice would be to not stress about it and devote ALL of your free time to the forum! It will come within time, and just hang in there!

actually 1. you dont actually need to spend much time?? scroll through a bunch of new posts, reply a few times, should only take 30m a day 2. they havent changed the requirements in over 2 years

when i got the forum in 2015 it was the same requirements

Ive been here for 2 days and got it, just read a lot of posts and post a lot

Getting member is fairly easy to get, but getting regular does take a bit of time. That is mainly what I am talking about when I said that it takes a while. Because it does.

And also, they do make subtle changes. I heard they changed it (for the regular trust level) from 5 confirmed flags to just 5 plain flags.

No, it was 50 plain flags that they changed it to lol, otherwise, regular would be impossible.

true.

@the_dancer obviously they dont change it anymore this place is mostly abandoned lmao

True. I do sometimes feel that THT abandoned the forum. They never create topics as much as they used to in 2015 and 2016.

@Xman0417 - oh, I didn’t know that.

Thanks a lot appreciate ir

I am a member!!! Thanks