How do you become a hopscotch monitor

How did @t1_hopscotch become a monitor because I sorta want to be one, can you tell me how

The Hopscotch Team promotes you to leader! :D

Can I ask somebody like Lisa for that??

They don't go around making random people leaders you kinda have to earn it.

Yes, you can ask Liza. But, the best way to become a leader be kind, reasonable, nice, and supportive!

I don't really know much about becoming a moderator, you should ask @PopTart0219 or @Kiwicute2016 they know a lot about it!

Oh ok, then what should I do??

Ok, I think I am pretty nice and supportive!! Hopefully!!

sorry this is off topic but are. You banana dog on hopscotch?

No!! I'm somebody else

Ok.. Sorry let's stay on topic now!!

Good idea @happy12345678910 let's stay on topic!!

To @Liza, can I please be a hopscotch monitor!! I really want to, I will do anything!!

Your still a basic member so it will be a while until you can be one. When you are a regular, you would probably have a better chance :wink:

Ok, when/how do you become regular??

Thanks @SmilingSnowflakes for recommending me :wink:

To become a moderator in the app, email the team! I'm pretty sure they will be added during the iPhone update, but maybe they will keep you in mind and promote when that happens!

To become a leader on the forums, the team has to see that you post relevant, kind, on-topic posts, and that you help the community. They do not do it usually, and they look towards regulars for new leaders. Even though I am not a leader on the forums, this is who and how you would earn it.

For you, I would work on becoming a regular in the forums, and being kind. If you are, you are halfway there!

You can become regular by...

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days...

must have visited at least 50% of days
must have replied to at least 10 different topics
of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
must not have been suspended

I got this off the forum badges area

I'm still waiting for regular... Just 2 days.... Also, I don't think that we will have a new leader for a while, but @PopTart0219 would be perfect for it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm probably the most active leader, checking in and out every now and then! t1 and BuildASnowman became a moderator because Liza felt like they had earned it! I suggest that you become a regular first to increase your chances. To be a regular you have to in the last 50 days:

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 50 days, must have viewed 25%
  • Of posts created in the last 50 days, must have read 25%
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended

To increase your chances of being a leader, I suggest that you:

• Don't recieve any flags during your time on the forums
  • Stay on topic and post relevant things
  • Try not to post anything unrelated to Hopscotch (A few posts are fine)
  • Keep close contact with the Hopscotch Team
  • Stay positive and be kind!

After you become a leader, I would wait a bit, test out your Leader abilities, then ask to become a mod, but even before that, to become a moderator, you'll have to prove yourself a bit more. Here's my tip:

Be a mod on Hopscotch, the app, first!

*This may vary due to the amount of people on the forum

Great tips! Do you have any info of who could become a leader eventually? Like, who specifically has a good chance, and why? So we can learn from them and you!

@Gilbert189, unfortunately no. I do not know who could be a leader, actually, I take that back. Any of you could be a leader.

Anyone who's a regular has a fairly good chance, and you will soon, once you become one!