How do I use this

confused
questions
new

I come from hopscotch, I’m Ilovepie🍰 and oof I have no idea how this works. Can someone helppp

Use @discobot’s tutorial.

Just go like this: @discobot stat new user.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

He’ll show you the basics and such.

Tag me as @AwesomeNachos if you need some more help!

Hi @Ilovepie !

Happy to see you here!!!

I don’t know how to explain how to use this though…

ohhhhh okay thanks! and heyo STvH, I didn’t know you used the forum lol

I’ve announced it a few times, but you just might not pay attention cause sometimes my account is just drama lol

Oof you’re probably right

Hello and welcome to the forum! Here, you can meet other Hopscotchers and talk about Hopscotch. There are topics, which have a specific subject. The top post tells you want it is about. These are some topics:

As you can see, topics can discuss all sorts of things and can be about different things. If you want to tell/ask something that there isn’t already a topic for, create a new one. But make sure that you don’t duplicate topics! That’s why we have this handy magnifying glass in the top right corner :slight_smile:

And this is a post. If you want to say something on a topic that it relevant, you can post a post (it’s also called a “Reply”). Just tap the “Reply” button in the bottom of a topic or on another post if you are talking to a specific user. Don’t forget that everyone can see your posts, so always be kind and awesome!

There are some helpful guidelines here that is written by @Liza from THT (The Hopscotch Team):

And if you want to post your drawings, this topic is great:

I hope that you have fun on the forum! Just type like this: @William04GamerA in a post or topic if you ever need help or just want to talk! That will send me a notification so that I can help you! Welcome :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for the help!!

Welcome to the forum! Tag me if you have any questions or concerns, and I will always be here i help!!

If you want to tag, just put the @ sign before any username.