How Do I Make A Second Account On The Hopscotch App

questions
account
tagica
answered

Hey everyone I am super confused on how to make another Hopscotch account. BTW my username is TheaterUnicorn pls follow. Thx for the advice in advance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::unicorn:

You log out of your account and then instead of signing in, you say create a new account.

Yeah, log out like Amberheart said.
Also, there’s a surprise if you tap that arrow…
By the way, try tagging
@discobot start new user
but not with that font. Discobot has a surprise for you…
By the way, I’m going to put the surprise in a dropdown box thingy. Because it’s huge.

Welcome to the forum!

Just tag me if you need any help, and I know some cool fonts, too.

<a> makes aqua text </a>

Aqua!! There also used to be red, green, and blue colors, but I think it messed up the color scheme of the forum or something.

<thistextwillbeinvisibleaslongastherearejustletters>
You can just type random letters for that, too. Just keep the thingies at the end.

# type # and a space for big bold text

Big!

<big> makes big text </big>
Big!

<sub> makes low and small text </sub>
Regular text vs. sub text
There’s one to make the text high and small, too, but I forget it.

** this text will be bold **
Bold text!

*this text will be italicized*
Italics!

<s> strikethrough text </s>
Strikethrough!

<u>this text will be underlined</u>
Underlined text!
Okay, on second thought, maybe they deleted that font trick…

Here’s a link to a topic on more cool fonts, even though I probably covered a lot of them.

Oh, also don’t type @ and omtl together, unless you’re making a contest or something, you’ll tag 172 people. And members of the OMTL aren’t that happy when they get tagged for something like

Oops! Oops! Loop-de-loop!

And other pointless stuff like that. Be aware, there are guidelines on OMTL usage, and I suggest you read them. (Oh, and OMTL stands for Official Mass Tag List.)
If you want, you can join the OMTL here.
There should be a “join” button on that page somewhere, in addition to the OMTL guidelines.

And then there’s the POMTL (Project Official Mass Tag List), tagged by a person who made a project who would like constructive criticism or tips on improving on his or her coding. This one consists of 61 people.
You can join here.
Again, don’t tag it for random things and leave the OMTL and POMTL if you leave the forum.

Also, I strongly recommend going over the Community Guidelines, because if you break them, you’ll probably be suspended, and I have no idea how long that one user has gotten suspended for. Basically no bad words, be humble, try not to get in an argument or flame war, don’t give away personal information, don’t spam (post random stuff), and be positive. Oh, and put your General Topic in the #random-stuff category. (And you won’t be able to access that category until you’re of the Member trust level, which shouldn’t take to long to earn if you’re active.
Here’s a link:
Community Guidelines

Hi. To create a second account, first log out of whatever account you’re in. Make sure you remember the password.

To log out, first tap the gear symbol. Then tap the red log out button.

To create a new account, first tap get started.

When asked if you’re a teacher or a parent, select parent. Even if you’re both a teacher and a parent. Unless you want classroom accounts, whic you probably don’t.

After that, you’ll see a screen with text and rounded edges. The forum won’t let me upload my picture. Wait a few seconds, then tap skip.

Almost done, you just need to sign up. First tap the gear symbol. Then tap the blue sign up button.

Here enter the username you want, the password you want, and an email. You don’t need to use an actual email, (someone used :poop:@ :poop:. :poop: apparently) but I’d recommend it. Since I may want to change this account’s password, I am using an actual email.

That’s it. You now have a second account.

Hope this helps.

Everyone has great things to note to do so. But, you’ll need a password and a email for both of these!

You can see the answers to your questions above. But, before you log out, make sure that you know the password to the account that you are logged in to!

Warning
Drafts are deleted when signing out
@TheaterUnicorn

Well, yes, if you don’t upload them to save them.

They deleted for me, updated or not

Did you email THT about that?

No because they were projects I didn’t really care about

Oh, okay. But, important projects or not, you should probably still tell them about the bug.

It’s been awhile after that, I don’t know if they fixed it or not

Follow the instructions everyone has said above, and you are golden! :blush:

Thanks but I already have created my other🙃 account it is TheaterUnicorn🎭 my other one is TheaterUnicorn. Thx

TheaterUnicorn