How do I make a drawing pad on HS? / Shamrockat's general topic!

Thanks!! :heart::heart::heart:️ You guys are so helpful!

Your welcome

Also , welcome to the forum !

screen shots ty ty ty

You're welcome! I'm (and many people here also are) happy to help anytime!

Welcome to the forum @shamrockcat :D

Sooooo am I but @kvj knows better than me !

This is true sepani !

Hello other sepani !

You wot?
Not true :wink:

Hello!
Thank you for senpaiifying me XD

Tank you!!!!! :DDDD :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

What ! I am saying you are a better forumer than me ! You have more experience than me and you can answer a lot of questions ! It is true sepani !

Let's GBOT :wink:

Just a heads-up @shamrockcat: on your first day you'll get limited replies of about 10 I think. So use them wisely :wink:

Welcome to the forum, @shamrockcat! I've heard of you :3 On the app, my name is iWaffle. If you need anything, or just want to talk, tag me like "@BellaWafflez17". I put a <b> next to the @ symbol, but if you don't do that it will show up as: @BellaWafflez17 and I'll get a notification.

@shamrockcat I suggest you jump on over to my topic:

I'll help you over there :3

I can help! (just followed you. :D

Welcome to the forum!! You'll have so much fun here, we love it when new users join :D

That smiley that I just used is an emoticon, we use them a lot here :D

You've already heard about the Official Mass Tag List, or OMTL :D

These are the community guidelines, so people don't say anything offensive or get too of topic off Hopscotch! I suggest you read them :3

You'll have an amazing time here! :D

I'm not sure how to make a drawing pad myself, actually, sorry XD
I'm pretty bad at coding too ಠ_ಠ

I'm sure other people like @Steelhooves can help tho! :D

Welcome to this awesome community! Check the posts above, they contain helpful tips!
I have made a topic called "A guide to preferences", that will help you with your bio and other profile things.

You should also check out this topic:

To help you with the drawing pad, I would need a link or a description. Which colors? Which features? Which design?

Thank you :smiley: thankyou

@shamrockcat Here are some tips.

Make sure you have some code to move the cursor (If Tapped) before it starts to draw (If Pressed)
You can add three values for R, G, and B, or if you prefer H, S, and B, you can use that too. Drag out a few squares, and make it so that when tapped, the square (individually) will change the current color by changing the three values. If this is too confusing, I'll send over some photos.