How do I make a 3D game like Minecraft SneakUp?

Well actually it doesn’t have to be Exactly like Minecraft Sneakup just similar and not too alike so people won’t me unoriginal

16 Likes

It’s not that hard! And hey, nice to meet you!

I think there’s a few topics you can explore! I’ll link one below:

9 Likes

Should I ask @MagmaPOP about movement?

2 Likes

Sorry for the late response-

I don’t think they’re active anymore, but I’m sure lots of users are able to help you on this! Just post on this thread with any questions that you might have, and if you like, you can tag @/Codehelp, it’s a tag group that tags experienced hopscotchers that will surely be able to help you!

2 Likes

Ok, thanks. In that case,@CodeHelp

7 Likes

Hey there again!
If you have a tiny question you can bring them Here! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

He’s not a member yet plus I don’t think this is a tiny question, so I think it’s ok for this topic to stay :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ah, got it - thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem! :blush:

3 Likes

I just looked back on the topic. @Rod who doesn’t have the membership yet?

3 Likes

Oh, you’ll see, users of the hopscotch forum get trust levels based on their activity and contributions to the community.

To access that topic, you need to have trust level 2, called member. You are currently on TL1, basic.

If you have any more questions, you can browse through the forum, here’s some useful topics you might wanna read:

3 Likes

Gotcha. do any of y’all know who can help me with movement (that is NOT the change of angle)?

5 Likes

My family thinks I’m REALLY good at coding though I have plenty of questions XD

5 Likes

Many here will be able to help - just type out your question or tell us what you want to know more about!

Even the best coders asks lots of questions - that’s how you grow and learn! :wink:

6 Likes

@William04GamerA, I honestly think I have a few projects that deserve more attention, I’m just really proud and happy about how good they perform!

4 Likes

I think MagmaPOP has a few topics on 3D stuff like this, would you like me to link those topics?

1 Like

Rod already gave me a link to one made by MagmaPOP

This topic is starting to become ancient

Shall I ask a lead to close?

2 Likes

Yes. Because I don’t think I need it anymore

2 Likes