How do I install Hopsoctch?

questions
tagica
install

Install this, how can i install it (im a kid :expressionless:) without a consent from an adult (:woman:)

What problems are you facing? You have to download the app fromthe App Store, which probably means that you need your parent’s password to download the app. It’s always good to ask your parents, and I hope that they say yes! Hopscotch is an awesome app where you can get really creative and learn to code :slight_smile:

There is no way to bypass the password (that I know of), but I’m sure your parents would love to have you download a coding app! Just ask

Good life! people have helped me, you can not. :sob:, i wish there is the option to bypass the password :warning:.

smurfy what’s your favorite color if I may ask

Ask your parents to download the app

greetings aariv. how are you today

Fine.
Are you new here?

that can be either good or bad news
well
okay
am I new??
maybe

Lets not go off topic here

i understand. I am very boring to speak to.

No but we’re going off topic
We can go to my GT to talk

no way! i will get banned if i do?, ok, you dasid “if you do”, so greenish-gray

that’s good thank you ever so much

lol… Life is fun

`indent preformatted text by 4 spaces`

wikipedia rocks. lol :jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw::jigsaw:

?

Use the App Store or eat the map store because the map store is a cap store so you can get your tap cores.

Eat the map store!? Why do i want to do that?

I do not know what you mean, @William4GamerA, but, if you like, i can search a topic simular to that or go to the forum’s home page, if you are searching for a similar topic.