How do I get a picture on my posts?

Yes. Yes it is.πŸ€‘πŸ™„πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

:mailbox_with_mail::8ball::green_book::package::closed_book::tennis::mailbox_with_mail::package::package::books::blue_book:🏌:rugby_football::e-mail::tennis::dog:πŸ‘:basketball:πŸ’:blush::heart_eyes::kissing::blush::slightly_smiling::yum::heart_eyes::blush::laughing:

@Rockstar4ever Lounge is one of the only categories on the hopscotch forum (except for Help) Lounge is a private spot where Regulars talk about hopscotch with good coders, and it's just like a tiny bit of a VIP award for being active on hopscotch forums and receiving the Regular badge.

Of course, it still NEEDS TO BE RELATED TO HOPSCOTCH

Oh! So, you can talk with them. And it is privie

I'm using iOS 9.1 emojisπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

What does? Sorry! If I am asking so many questions!

Shhhhhhhh wait! Dude that question doesn't make much sense be clearer please

Me too! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉ:postbox::postbox::postbox::postbox:πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€‘πŸ€—πŸ€‘πŸ€—πŸ€‘πŸ€—πŸ€‘πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€”πŸ€“πŸ€”πŸ€“πŸ€”πŸ€“πŸ€”

@Rockstar4ever by "Private", it's something where people who will ask a zillion trillion questions about hopscotch clogging up collabs a debugging, like, when someone makes a picture, no one will barge into the topic and go all over the place like "How did you upload that? Where did you make it? How are you amazing?" And so on. You did the right thing. Made a new topic for it.

What me!? Do you mean the " What the?" Reply to Hoppersoctch?

That is so cool! I wish I could do that!
So this conversation anyone can barge into?

@Rockstar4ever @friendship2468 I gotta go now. Good night!

Awwwww! Don't go! Talk in the morning? Good night

Tried it! Perfect!

Hi @Rockstar4ever first of all welcome to the forum :smile::smile::smile::smile: Thanks to @friendship2468 and @Hoppertoscotch for helping out.

Most topics on the forum are open to everyone so that everyone can share helpful tips with each other. I have a little tip: do you see that green magnifying glass icon :mag: in the top right corner of the forum?

If you click on it, you'll be able to search up questions. You can try searching your questions before you post them and you might be able to find your answer more quickly :smiley: For example, you can search up "post picture" to find out how to post pictures on the forum. Hope this helps and feel free to ask any other questions.

@Rockstar4ever I'm back if you have anymore questions. OH!!! I have another tip. Credit to @t1_hopscotch, the original tipper.

If someone has done something, like make a poll, and you want to know how, instead of asking, click "Reply As Linked Topic" then you will see behind the scenes πŸ— It will sadly not work on pictures/Gifs and that, since that is a string of code copied by a button. :disappointed:
ENJOY THE FORUM!!!

Thanks for telling me that

Also thanks for the extra tip @Hoppertoscotch

You are welcome :relaxed:
20 characters