How do I code like this?

update

Guys, I do not know how to code like this. With this update, I may move to scratch. Seriously. I need help. I can't code like this. Im mean, think about the Big game i made. Its crazy! I might have to fight threw it, but I dont want to delete it. ;(
I have no idea to code like this.
I tryed to say this as nice as i could.

Now that I tryed to code like that, I figured that it might be one of my last projects.

I am done with hopscotch until they give us a better editor

I actually was thinking about that...... Are you a mind reader like my mom?
This is confusing......

Did I hit the wrong button or something? It looks like it jumped from on objects code to another....

Yup! meet you on Scratch :hugging:

See ya! Im Rosy5161 On there.

Oh come on, give it a try first! You just have to learn Hopscotch again.... Which isn't TOO bad.

But, stay on the forum!

I did give it a try. I just dont feel ready to code on here. It feels too weird. But how about this, Im going to go try to work on game again. Then I will decide If Im going to code on Scratch for a while.
@Work_kids_coding Yeah! I will probally check the forum daily and just see what everyones up to. :slight_smile:

I'm going on to Scratch too

I agree, I dislike the new editor. A lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

My decison: Moving to Scratch.

I agree! I can't stand the new editor! The old one was fine! It's so confusing ಠ_ಠ

I am ComputerGuyOne on Scratch

WAIT!! GUYS! DO YOU HAVE THE BETA APP?!?
YOU CAN CODE ON THERE! Seriosly! Just, with one problem. You cant do drafts. :persevere: But, you can make new projects! :grinning::sweat_smile::smile::heart_eyes::hugging:
@Work_kids_coding!
@Computerguy91!
@Malie!
@Rawrbear!
@SmilishMagna101!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not for me.

I have coded like this on the phone a week after it came out. You have to get used to it you might not like it but you still have to. You don't know they might change it! But NOT because of hate