How can i make an art pad out of this?

Project link: its in my drafts
Description of the issue: how can i make an art pad out of this? it uses clones.

Screenshots:

4 Likes

Could you please send a link to the project?

4 Likes

it’s a draft, but i’ll post it, and send the link

4 Likes

here

4 Likes

It’s pretty cool so far but sorry, I don’t really understand what you’re trying to do

4 Likes

i’m trying to make an art pad for someone using clones, but i can’t figure out how to do it. do you think it will just be easier if i don’t use clones?

4 Likes

Yeah probably… or get someone more advanced to try and help :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

good start. now add the exact same code under a “when self is pressed” but instead of set color blocks, use set trail color

then add the pen code and youre set

6 Likes

i did what you said is this correct? here is ther newly developed project link: @ThatOneWolf art pad: not done by hrhlittleprincess

4 Likes

nvm i did it! :grin:

5 Likes

yay, great job! im glad you figured it out :smile:

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any more problems along the way :)

Excited to see the project when you’re done!

4 Likes

nice job! if you want the pen to be a little smoother, you can take out the comment blocks from the pen object, which will speed it up a little since the comment blocks take an extra code execution to perform :)

6 Likes

Oh the comment blocks do not take extra execution time — they are immediate. So it is fine to leave them to help understand what is going on in the code.

4 Likes

Yeah. To make a art pad use draw like a pen and change width to ten and when iPad is tapped go to finge r (I think)

Check out my art pad in code and maybe that’ll help :teddy_bear:

4 Likes

oh really? that’s good to know haha, i thought they were like other blocks

2 Likes

oh i never knew you had an art pad? my one is less efficient, and i volunteered to make someone one and decided to give myself a challenge and use clones.

2 Likes

Oh lol and yeah I do.

Edit: I love ur HopPad, I actually made one a while back heh-

Anyways please, please open it back up soon I haven’t got to play it much and it seems so fun (btw can u get advanced mode on the news acc for a week) (btw I made the HopPad before u not after)

3 Likes

I have a isbn one and a hs pen one

3 Likes

idk how to get the free trial, i bought the yearly one, but lizzy knows how