How can I have an object you can move with buϯϯons but can't move from a certain object?

helpwithcode

unfortunately not, I think :( (it comes up with Page not found)

Ya
<j'ai,kmkmknjffxezwzsexrctguhjuhuggftd
Uh my keyboard lagg

It comes up for me, but you have to open it up in Hopscotch, not a web browser. Unlisted/unapproved projects can be opened in Hopscotch, but I don't think it'd work online.

Do you like what I got so far?

Yes, btw
Tell me da coordinates of the corners of the play space lol yay I can help you now

Idk the coordinates

You can figure it out by getting a circle and putting it close to the corner and telling the coordinates of the circles
That's how I do it and it's pretty much the easiest way

I'm..... Sorta about to play a game.... You can do it, if you want to! @DECODECO

I'm..... Sorta about to eat dinner and watch the Oscars... you can figure out the coordinates later while I mess with blue attacks later lol gby for now

Ok bye

@DECODECO try about 262, 400 - 767, 152

@papyrus? Who's that? You also know it's basically another name for "parchment"?

Papyrus is a character in the video game, Undertale.
Don't judge people's words quickly like that, please.

Oh are you talking about what @TheRealBlah_Backup said about papyrus being parchment (?) that is what I thought it was too, because papyrus (as a word) does mean a type of paper you can write on :relaxed:

Papyrus talks in the font papyrus... So does sans..... It's weird like that

Do you mean, you're planning to make a border for the Heart? Did I guess it?

ecksdee

Sort of......

You can change the Heart's position when the arrow is pressed. For example, if "Left Arrow" is pressed and your left border X is 255, you can add a Check If Once block that tests if [Heart x] is more than 255 and add this block inside: Set Position to X([Heart x] - 1] Y[Heart y].

Revive! I still wanna work on this.... @t1_hopscotch can you change the category for me?

Sure :smiley: I moved it to #debug-my-code for now (just tell me if you want it elsewhere too)