How can I get used to the new update?

help
update
why

I can't get used to the update. Everything is now very difficult to do now that I got this update...UGGGGGGHHHH

angry sob

Try to use it! :D
It's not that hard. First, you must try. Try really hard, as hard as you can, code a project! :D
Code a big project, that should get you used to it! :D

I'm not much of a coder, and I don't even know how to code now.

Watch the videos. It could help you translate the old editor to the new one if you've already done the projects

It's just willingness of acceptance. If you go into it thinking 'Ugh this is terrible', then you will think it's terrible. If you have an open attitude and actually think it might not be as bad as people who have used it for less than 5 minutes have told you, and try to make a project, it actually is a lot faster and better.

But it's still really, really hard...

Try! :0

Even though it maybe be hard for you, that doesn't stop you from trying, or making something. :3
Maybe it will become easy as you use it more and become used to it.

Have a positive outlook on things! It makes things much, much better. :3

I'm really not in a coding mood either....

Ok.. Ay... XD

Then draw?

Or wait until you're in a coding mood. XD

Then wait till you are in a coding mood then go try it! Start with something simple so you don't get discouraged from frustration.
Just tell me if you need more help. I could always give you tIps. :slight_smile:

Guys, please, I don't even like coding that much. Thanks for your help, but really, I don't think I can get used to this update!

I think it just takes time to get used to! I don't like the portrait only orientation, but the rest is pretty "grool" (Mean Girls reference. XD). It's a bit hard to delete things, but if you're willing to try out the new math functions and the new format, then you'll start enjoying the update! I don't think it's as bad as it was in the alpha version! The new update could definitely use some improvements, but overall, I think it's pretty nice! It's a bit neater as well!

My challenge to you is try coding this whale!

i think the entire update is terad
placing characters is harder, can't see full names of projects when tapping ..., and the trash can is still something that you can feel free to visit any time, but it's in a weird place.

I can't code that, like I said before, I'm not a good coder. I can only code BGs :worried:

Try! What's the point of coding if you don't try? It's ok if it doesn't turn out the way you want it to!

How about this?

I can't even code that...I'm not a good coder like you. The best thing I ever made was a game called Dino vs Bird Who will win? and that was back in 2014

Have you tried?

I am leaving hopscotch until they change this

Why? THT worked very, very hard to make this update. They said they're disappointed when we react that way. Adults have feelings too, you know.

You can get used to it. Keep an open mind. I love the new copy and paste feature, and the new math things.

@codingCupcake123 I can code on this update, but it glitches, lags, and crashes whenever I try to make a cool project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!