Hour of Code Topic! (With a twist)

lazylizard
hour
ofcode
hourofcode

As you all know, I am a huge gators fan and they just so happen to play duke tonight. :anguished:

Anyways, ignore that and I'll just say what I need to. :stuck_out_tongue:

HOUR OF CODE IS FINALLY HERE!

I love this week so much because I get to see all kinds of awesomeness! Because I'm never going to leave the HSF, I want to try something!

it's in our hands.

So, we help people learn to code! Yup-that's right-We get to teach people to code! It can be somebody you don't even know, or your friend or sibling!

I want to compile the projects of new coders and give out prizes, but first I need a few people to help me!

PS- it's in collabs because we are kinda collaborating
btw i haven't seen many HS related topics so here ya go old-timers (aka myself :wink:)

10 Likes

First! I'll teach you about CoSine and physics :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Okay! We can also develop lessons and maybe make an account where we explain terms! :D

3 Likes

Oh... I don't want to have WJB experience... I'll think about it

3 Likes

What's a WJB experience?

3 Likes

A collab account WaddlingJucieBox was hacked, and hacker deleted a lot of amazing projects...
Ok, LGBOT!

4 Likes

hey guys kind soff topic but there's an owl text art on featured last year I the same owl
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xmhzkor2e

but the featured one is movable, plus mine was carbon copied many times

3 Likes

We can move it into lounge maybe!

3 Likes

Lol Carrot taught me CoSine.

3 Likes

I can teach people about how to make and understand shape art and how to combine 3D texts and make good design.

1 Like

I'll teach people about random stuff!
And we should have a limit to the people that are on here, we shouldn't put the password out into the world. No WJB experiences like DMF said

1 Like