Hosting topic for the First Annual Hopscotch Election

• I am SilverStar
  • I am not SilverStar

0 voters

In the event of a tie, what will you do, Fear?

1 Like

Probably post a tiebreaker closing in an hour or two, depending on how much time I have.
If that doesn’t help/is a tie again, maybe just randomly pick one using discobot

1 Like

Ok, cool.

1 Like

@FearlessPhoenix I’m out until Sunday afternoon PST. See ya!

2 Likes

Cya! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@FearlessPhoenix Should we make the running mate of each candidate be the second place person in the primaries, or should we just take out the vice-president thing?

1 Like

Yeah, let’s do that. I like the Vice President idea

1 Like

Ok, I made that post. Do you think we should try and incorporate rewards some how? Petrichor offered rewards to anyone who voted Cody. We could make something like that, but official?

1 Like

Nice.

Yeah sure! Or we could even ask people to offer up rewards and create extra promo projects for fun (bribes+propaganda loll)

1 Like

Yeah! That’d be cool!

1 Like

How should we start that, do you think?

1 Like

GeOrGiE’s project:

1 Like

@FearlessPhoenix How do you think we should initiate the prizes thing?

1 Like

Maybe we could ask each team to list some in-Hopscotch prizes for people that vote for their candidate? Then we could each offer some prizes too

1 Like

Ok, sounds good. Do you wanna announce it or should I?

1 Like

Go for it

1 Like

Ok. Can’t do it now, but I will later.

1 Like

Looks like the rewards thing is going well! What do you think we should do if there is a 3 way tie for last place? Also, do you that the rewards should take place after the first elimination round, after the second, or after both? @FearlessPhoenix

1 Like

I think if there’s a tie (3 ways oooks unlikely burn 2 is possible), we can do our double elimination.
Rewards should probably take place after each elimination round, because who votes for who may change as more people get eliminated

1 Like