Hosting topic for the First Annual Hopscotch Election

+1 for parallelogram

2 Likes

+1 for toucan

+1 for para

Toucan total projects: 13
Parallelogram total projects: 8 (including the one posted below)

+1 for parallelogram:

Total of:
Parallelogram: 9
Toucan: 13

1 Like

@FearlessPhoenix Ok I’m out until Wednesday. Thanks for announcing the results!

1 Like

Kk so @/Nobody’s suggestion

I think that’d be a good idea, except all projects will have to be weighted and that’s not necessarily fair. Gives an advantage to people that have extra time to put into a project (cuz some people are really really busy n don’t have time to create super elaborate projects) and more advanced/experienced coders

Thoughts?

No prob

Yeah, I agree. Maybe you could rate each project out of 3 stars? Each star counts as another vote. If you wanted you could assign a committee to help judge them. I gtg now, so it’s up to you.

1 Like

Hmm maybe I’ll use something similar to what I do for nominations. If it gets above a certain score, it can count as two votes.

Kk

Cya later!

2 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/1152ypzm6l

+1 para

@FearlessPhoenix Have you had time to rate the projects?

1 Like

Yep. There were a couple last min entires so I’m gonna finish those (think I have 2 left) and post the results. I’ve just been super busy, sorry

1 Like

Np! I completely understand.

1 Like

@FearlessPhoenix I’m out until Sunday afternoon pst.

1 Like

@FearlessPhoenix Where are you in the judging?

@FearlessPhoenix We really need to get these results out. If you don’t have time, I could probably do it. I’d need the projects that you’ve judged already, though.

Closed due to inactivity (no apparent activity for 3 or more than 3 months). If you want to reopen this collab, just ask in this topic, and we will help you reopen it!

Note: This topic was previously unlisted, but since it was closed, it has been listed to the community again. It is general practice among the leaders to re-list unlisted topics after they have been closed.