Gageroni nope
Talked about them tho

They’re pretty good
What about mashed cauliflower?

Oh my word that’s even worse
This is little I despise more than cauliflower in any form

Well I bet I despise kale more than you despise cauliflower

Kale ain’t bad
I’ve eaten farm fresh picked within ten minutes fresh and ate it on a hayride.

I had to take a double take and make sure this was actually your topic before I posted in it. The rainbow flag in one of the tags threw me off.

Anyways, it’s amazing how God shows you answers to your questions when you read His word. Like I’ve been…troubled over an unsaved friend on the forum (you should know which one I’m referring to) for a while and talking to them the other day really made me begin to pray harder for them. I was seriously just praying last night and asking God why did it seem like they just don’t listen to anything I say about God. I’m attempting to read through the Bible in 90 days and I came across a verse in Exodus about how God hardened Pharaoh’s heart so that it would be known that He is Lord by His signs. I guess that’s just God’s way of telling me to continue praying but to also trust his timing.

And something else that I’ve thought about for a while but keep forgetting to actually post it, I was thinking about how applicable In My Blood is to a Christian’s life. I know that probably sounds like a really far fetched idea at first, but think about it. When we trust in Jesus as our Savior, we are adopted into God’s family and He becomes our Father (I really love that word picture). Therefore, even when we feel like giving up, it’s not in our blood, or His blood rather.

What about tilapia? It’s like a step down from salmon.

Who doesn’t love Yogurt? Right, @DMF?

Eh, it’s pretty good

Yogurt the cat and yogurt the food are both so lovableeeeee

Especially the cat! And I’m not even a big cat person. But hey, anyone that lives with Da Magical Fridge must be awesome.

Also, I’m so proud of myself for not getting pending with that XD

rainbow flag was from cg, figured it’d be better to just ignore haha. also can u make my title go back to HorseLover347’s General Topic #2 :PPP (u can add something to it if u want)

and yes i’ve heard so much about the bible answering many peoples prayers, and it’s so cool and honestly, crazy.oh yeah, one thing that is hard is to trust His timing.i haven’t had an experience like that but God always answers my prayers if i write them out. then i go back and see what i wrote and check off answered.

do u mean in my blood the song?? or

I’m not regular…

I mean, it’s crazy how when I’m seekibg direction or comfort, it’s right there in front of my face. Or a song plays (heh…I was literally sobbing to Oh My Soul last night in the shower).

Yes, In My Blood the song by Shawn Mendes

it is a really good song… i listened to it today and yes, i get what u mean