Hopscotchify your QnAs!

i wonder if the extension is enough time to start from scratch :eyes:

6 Likes

Great, because i’ll be pretty busy IRL for a few days so I have less time.

3 Likes

unfortunately as expected @StrawberryKarma we no longer have access to your qna - have you send an email to yuanyuan about it?

2 Likes

Deadline extension of 1 week!

New deadline: 2024-05-20T03:59:00Z

Note: if your draft/project was made/published during server downtime, let me know! Because you do not have control on Yuanyuan’s response time I am able to give you an exception to the deadline while you wait for her to restore your project.

This exception does not apply if you are restarting your project from scratch.

Make sure to submit something! You don’t need to start a brand new QnA; reusing your recent [1] QnA topic/video is absolutely valid! Any submission will get 50 seeds as participation prize and you will get an extra 150 if you’re in the top 3.

Additionally, if you have already submitted, you are free to update your project! You still got one whole week :)

Still don’t think you’ll submit in time? Let me know, I will accommodate everybody as much as I can!

@polygons gooooooo make something! :D

1. since “recent” is subjective, i’d say april/may are considered recent ↩︎

10 Likes

Oh no not yet
I’ll get to that as soon as I can

2 Likes

hmm i sure wonder who this could be for

3 Likes

well i was gonna extend the deadline anyways because of what happened recently with the HS server but turns out it works well for you as well

you’re welcome to participate if youre down for the challenge!

4 Likes

i am very down

4 Likes

I didn’t plan on participating, but since I just completed a coded Q&A here’s my project:

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/134ehyqnju

(It’s currently in the filter)

4 Likes

got it! thank you for your submission :))

4 Likes

I have a lot of demotivation for my project lol

I made a platformer type and the mechanics work perfectly but making levels are too hard :frowning:

I have to individually put in level data and it is so tedious and time consuming (it uses tiles lol)

2 Likes

A PLATF- you better not get demotivated lol, i wanna see the results so bad xD /srs

2 Likes

I posted a video of my progress

(It’s not the latest one now it looks a lot different)

Huge thanks to Crosby for helping with bugs lol

2 Likes

@Tri-Angle i emailed the tht, so hopefully my QnA project will be back soon!
I don’t know how long it takes, but I hope it’s before the 19th lolz
I’ll link it here when it’s back

4 Likes

gotcha, ty for letting me know

4 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/13uiqxa5jj

Here triangle!!
That was faster than i thought lolz

4 Likes

thank you!

3 Likes

Sure thing!!

3 Likes

3 days left!

There are 3 days left! This is plenty of time to start a brand new project - but do keep in mind you cannot procrastinate anymore :wink:

@polygons last tag in this topic! make sure to bookmark with reminder if you want to be notified again

10 Likes

lol i’ll start now haha

3 Likes