Hopscotcher's General Topic ๐Ÿ˜Ž (aka the fun house) (Yeehaw) (fun) (fun with Hopscotcher) (fun with gwetv) (fun with other people) Come join us to get %15 off car insurance!

fun
general_topic
ae_was_here
hopscotcher_is_cool
hopscotcher_is_here

Noโ€ฆ there could be an offset or somethingโ€ฆ

You probably used multiple decrypters, then
One decrypter for each animal

Ok. Try it.
I gtg

What is the actual goal?

To know what the number say or mean.

See ya later

A word or something?
I think I get it.

Oof sorry if Iโ€™m too hard on you telling you what to do @Hopscotcher
Sorry about that, you can do anything you want

32, 28, 92, 16โ€ฆ
Hmmmโ€ฆ
P =16? 28
T =20? 16
Four letters
1=
2 = p
3 =
4 = t

I think I knowโ€ฆ

Hey

PT is an acronym for something. Sorry about that.
Also, the numbers were comma separated which means you shouldnโ€™t concatenate them.

Iโ€™m bored so hey. Fill this unicorn with laughs. Try to make me laugh by putting a joke

why did dat fat chicken cross the road?

Why?

becauseโ€ฆ

why not

:confounded::confused: Oh dearโ€ฆ

did you almost laugh

Nope.

Suddenly Remises that she is finally in her brothers bio on the Forum

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: