Hopscotchers Against Bullyin.g! [OLD]

I always loved to help people with their social issues. I learned a lot from my highs and lows during my experiences of socializing with people at school. I've been seeing people getting bullied on Hopscotch and in real life. I think that it is unfair for these people to get bullied coz nobody deserves being treated badly. If you are bullied and wanted to get help and advices from others plz share your experience and we will discuss about it. If you want to help others who got bullied plz fill out the form .:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

Form:
Are you bullied on Hop or in real life?
Would you like to help others who are bullied?
Do you have good advices that can stop b.u.l.l.y.i.n.g?
Have you ever had the thought to of stop b.u.l.l.y.i.n.g?
Have you ever seen anyone getting bullied?
If so, did you stand up for him/her?

Members

-@MrHotdog64
-@TheGamerNextDoor15
-@Huggingfluffybear
-@StRiKe_Panzer
-@Bubbles4Ever929
-@Esteemedtrout
-@Lightningstrike
-@Sensei_Coder
-@Zachyswag
-@Mystic_Woods
-@OnceUponATime
-@Niftynia75
-@Nightcorestudios
-@treefrogstudios
-@GoatLord
-@codingCupcake123
-@Intellection74
-@JojoDude
-@RobotPro
-@SnowGirl_Studios
-@BlueStarGirl
-@Candycane
-@TheRainbowChicken
-@Hermione
-@BB-Box
-@Glitter_Kitty
-@Explorer_
-@Pixel
(27 members)

How Club Trust Levels Would Work

Trust Level 1: Novice
They can: Participate in the club

Trust Level 2: Basic
They can: Participate and suggest ideas

Trust Level 3: Regular
They can: Point out mistakes in posts, vote in activities that require voting, invite people to the club, (must be confirmed by leader+)

Trust Level 4: Leader
They can: Confirm new rules, add new rules, help come up with club activities, demote anyone who continuously breaks club rules on purpose, confirm additions to the club (so can moderaters and admin,) set club activities, participate/open in private discussions, start open-to-everyone doscussions

Trust Level 5: Moderator
They can: Set club activities, veto any new rules added by power trust levels, expel anyone who continuously breaks club rules on purpose
Every trust level can do the same things as the levels before them.

Admin/Club owner: @StarryDream

All trust levels can: Participate in activities,

Admin:
@StarryDream

Moderators

-@Sensei_Coder
-@Hermione

Leaders

-@OnceUponATime
-@Intellection74
-@Mystic_Woods

Regulars

-@JojoDude
-@treefrogstudios
-@TheRainbowChicken

Basics

-@MrHotdog64
-@TheGamerNextDoor15
-@Huggingfluffybear
-@StRiKe_Panzer
-@Bubbles4Ever929
-@Esteemedtrout
-@Lightningstrike
-@Sensei_Coder
-@Zachyswag
-@Niftynia75
-@Nightcorestudios
-@GoatLord
-@SimplySouthernGurl
-@codingCupcake123
-@RobotPro
-@SnowGirl_Studios
-@BlueStarGirl

Novices

-@Candycane
-@BB-Box
-@Glitter_Kitty
-@Explorer_
-@Pixel

We all know that we can't change the world. But still, thank you for trying to make the community better!
:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:
—StarryDream

Bul.lying needs to stop
StarryDream's General Topic #1
H.A.B Leaders+ Discussion Topic!
Hopscotchers Against Bullyin.g! [NEW]

Edited the title so it looks better

Awnsers in order-
Been bullied twice in irl, never in hs
Yes, but im not that good.
FIND THERE HOU- I mean stand up for yourself.
Sometimes.
I dont remember seeing anyone buillied

I have been bullied twice so I would definitely not know much, but I will give some advice.

1. Act as if they are just jealous, they'll get so annoyed that they will just leave you alone
  2. Talk to a teacher. They will help with the most part.
  3. Tell other people the truth. They (mostly) will side with you, and the bully will leave you alone, you have friends behind your back.

I also have stood up for my friends way more times than I can remember, and it pays off. People like you more and more.

I edited it too :o
@StarryDream Cool idea, by the way! :D

Wot idea? XD

I just say to let the bullies judge you and take no note of negative opinions. People trying to bring you down must be below you!

Are you bullied on Hop or in real life? Yeah.
Would you like to help others who are bullied?: yes!
Do you have good advices that can stop b.u.l.l.y.i.n.g? Yes!
Have you ever had the thought to of stop b.u.l.l.y.i.n.g? yeah I wanna be a kid who stops world bullyin.g!

Have you ever seen anyone getting bullied? If so, did you stand up for him/her? Yeh someone called someone something I stood up!

Would you like to share your experience of being bullied?

T-twice? What happened?

Got pushed up on a wall in kindergarden :stuck_out_tongue:

I forgot the second time.

Errrrr… I can never forget the time my friend said…these type of things to me. That happened not long ago, last month, I think​:worried:

More people?????????

I'm bullied right now... Or people are trying to bully me. XD

This is great!!! Here's some laiks :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Are you bullied on Hop or in real life? Not completely
Would you like to help others who are bullied? YEEEESSSSS
Do you have good advices that can stop b.u.l.l.y.i.n.g? yup
Have you ever had the thought to of stop b.u.l.l.y.i.n.g? Lots
Have you ever seen anyone getting bullied? Yes on HSF
If so, did you stand up for him/her? Totally!!!

Here is my forum thingy :wink:

PassionArt? Can you send some screenshots if you can or tell us about your experience?

Whaaat? Why are they doing this?

I don't know, but it's probably some weird reason. XD

Yes. I've been bullied on HS multiple times, and many times in real life.

I know how it feels and I sosososo want to help others get through it.

Don't be afraid to tell a teacher or adult. If they won't listen, tell the principal. If it's online, report them and tell them that they don't bother you (even if they do!) If it's in HS, tell THT. Don't respond to a bully. Honestly, the cliché of ignoring them works. It doesn't take the pain away, but if you're strong enough to walk away, you are stronger than the bully. They'll eventually stop. Oh yeah, my favorite! Pretending you're laughing your head off whenever you get bullied. For example, "You're stupid!" "HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Even if it happens online, reply with HAHAHAHAHAAHA! or a laughing emoji. If they say that it was meant to be an insult, pretend to be trying to stop laughing and say, "I know!" If they ask what's so funny, say, "Ha!" and walk away. They'll be confused, trust me. Finally, never become a poster boy/girl for bullying. Don't be that famous case of a depressed kid or more. Stay yourself. Bullying doesn't hurt you if you don't let it.

Oh yes. I have had that thought and wished it was possible. Anything is possible, but some things are possible but so unlikely that they'll never happen.

Yep! A million times! Unfortunately, people never listen to me. If I try to give them advice on stopping the bullying, they just say 'Whatever' or 'That doesn't work.'

How are they bullying a really nice sweet girl like you?