Hopscotchers Against Bullyin.g! [NEW]

To continue off of what I said earlier, people who bully others often are not allowed to feel upset at home, and express their feelings with their parents. They feel trapped, and like bully.ing is the only way to feel upset.

Why responding to cyberbullying is not the best way?

Because you give attention to the bullies, and that’s what they want

because, as cwab said, the bullies just get the attention they want

Could you please take me out of the list?
Edit: Thank you @StarryDream

It gives them the attention they want

It gives them attention and provides an opening for more arguments and mean comments.

Because that’s what the bully’s want

Because, as CWAB said, you are giving attention to the bullies. You are feeding their anger or angst. This makes the bullies just want to bully you more! If you ignore them, and go to an adult, the hopscotch team, or a moderator, and remember that they are just someone who you met online, you will not feed the bully’s needs. They may even realize that cyberbullying is not worthwhile.

Because if you respond, they can find another reason to bully you. If you ignore them, they will post, and post, trying to get your attention, but they’ll find out it’s hopeless, because your not replying. So, basically, to sum it up, they want attention.

If you reply, you’ll just give the bully attention, which is what they want.

Do you agree with the statement “Silence will save us”?

Yes, and no. Silence might be the best way to solve a problem one time, while the other a good debate might sort it. it really depends.

I joined awhile ago but I didn’t fill out the firm XD
Are you bullied on Hop or in real life? No
Would you like to help others who are bullied? Yes
Do you have good advice that can stop bullyin.g? Yes
Have you ever had the thought to of stop bullyin.g? Yes
Have you ever seen anyone getting bullied? Yes
If so, did you stand up for him/her? No,sadly…

Yes. If you reply, they will find another way to bully you. If you are silent and walk away (make sure to walk away quickly, but don’t run, it will make you look desperate) then the bully will be alone, and look like a fooool

Well a lot of times, kids follow the lead of their parents and other people that they spend a significant time with (maybe friends or other relatives). Also, it solves their social problems. After all, it’s easier to bully somebody than to work things out, manage your emotions, and learn to solve problems. ■■■■■■■■ is the proverbial “easy way out,” and sadly, some kids take it.
Another good point to bring up is that ■■■■■■■■ creates fear of the bully which in turn creates power for the bully. Some people want power and the only way for them to get it is to bully other people.

Sometimes they want attention and they aren’t getting it so they figure that the best way to get attention is to bully (that is not the best way to get attention btw)

I mainly disagree. I think that not saying anything to a bully or teacher can simply make things worse. Sometimes, though, continuing to argue with the bully can elevate the situation. One should not be kept in silence by a bully. They should go and tell a teacher or responsible adult.

I think she said “Silence” not “Science” :)

So many facepalms

It was actually pretty funny tho