Hopscotchers Against Bullyin.g! [NEW]

anti-bullying
hopscotchers
starrydream
hab_club
demolishbullying

Well, I do not think words should be able to be considered violence because it can confuse others separating verbal from physical and they have different affects.

Such as a verbal could pain you mentally however physical will cause you to hurt physically and maybe mentally

eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy noice.

Thanks

Gotta go tho

Ok bye ;(

Am I to late? Sorry I was doing my homework

Wow. I missed a lot (not all that much)

@StarryDream I think I'll go for the negative team.

You are accepted - welcome to H.A.B. @Elemental_Cat ! :grinning:

Stary Hey Im sorry that I havent been around to comfort you but I realized something... I love u So much​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

hoi fren, tank you for your support. My life have not been the same for the past few weeks, so it is really nice to see someone trying to cheer me up!

Seriously.

I know that he have "done something bad" last year so he stayed in Yr 7 even though he is thirteen, I know his reputation are crumbs because of his previous teacher and the teacher we now have, I know no one likes him. But should he be blamed for his past? Or other's opinion about him?

Should he?

CMTL

-@Sensei_Coder
-@Zachyswag
-@Niftynia75
-@treefrogstudios
-@Intellection74
-@RobotPro
-@SnowGirl_Studios
-@Candycane
-@TheRainbowChicken
-@Hermione
-@Explorer_
-@Pixel
-@Sweetlina
-@BestKing22
-@Silverdolphin
-@DMF
-@minioncandy
-@RubyStars
-@Gabe_N
-@TheGreenBanana
-@Refugeecat123
-@Hero_Dino
-@Jess888
-@SmilingMoons
-@PrincessBunny1
-@colorclash
-@TheDrawer
-@xSunsetGirlOnFirex
-@Work_kids_coding
-@anikeony
-@Mathgirl
-@Valuegamesstudio
-@lollypopcorn
-@ISetTrends05
-@Kosho
-@Candyflossclouds
-@Artistic_cat
-@Chic
-@Fuzzy_5
-@DinoProductions
-@snoopy
-@FreshGuppy
-@UnderagedCoder1
-@Grizzlyzoe
-@KawaiiHotDog

I don't think anyone should be blamed for there past especiallyif they have changed ;33

I think he should be given a second chance because now it really is unfair as people feel ignored and it's not very nice

IKR? ;-;

I don't know what his past is, so this is hard for me to answer. But I don't think he deserves to be treated that way.

I don't think he should be blamed. It's terrible that he's being treated like that. If I were you, I'd try to befriend him.

I definitely think he should get a second chance. It's wrong for some people to judge somebody by their past

Form:
Are you bullied on Hop or in real life? In real life, I'm bullied every day.
Would you like to help others who are bullied? I would love to.
Do you have good advices that can stop ■■■■■■■■? It depends which type, but yes, I do.
Have you ever had the thought to of stop ■■■■■■■■? I have the thought every day.
Have you ever seen anyone getting bullied? Yes.
If so, did you stand up for him/her? Yes.

I hope I can get in again. Sorry for my previous inactivity. I promise I'll be much more active.

Welcome to H.A.B @ExquisiteSoup

People shouldn't judge people by their past! You should be friends with him and try to show everybody he is not the bad person they think he is!