Hopscotchers Against Bullyin.g! [NEW]

Oh, I'm sorry ;-;

But you still visit the club?

Also I don't know

I visit to help people like you that need help, as long as I don't have to deal with her, I'm fine.

Okay, that's cool :D

Thanks for asking, it was nice to have someone to talk about this with :slight_smile:

You're welcome :)

I'm glad you're happy ;)

Yea, I'm happy now. Turns out my "friend" was having a negative effect on my life. I spent more time talking with them than I did talking with real friends!

That moment when you have no idea what to say next because you have no real social life and are really awkward

That awkward moment where you don't know what to say either so you write Haha or K... sorry @lollypopcorn

Lol XD

hello senpai lollypopcorn

Lol we should probably get back on topic now

Good idea!

Why did you do that... XD

Thanks btw ^-^

I gtg bye!

@JOJO sry that has happened to you i hope it gets better. (It wasn't me was it i don't think so but we miss u here u knoe)

Thanks @Hermione! No, you didn't do anything wrong. It was someone else in the club that is constantly putting down my opinions and disrespecting my constructive criticisms: (Mods being able to upgrade leaders, swearing at me, thinking that they are always right and that they are never at fault and now they're saying that the silent treatment I'm giving them isn't working. It isn't working for them, it's working just fine for me!)

Yea, thanks tho!

Being alone is when for example your alone in a room, your the only one.

But if your lonely, your kinda sad. Your friends are not with you.

If you're alone you just aren't with anyone.

If you're lonely you are sad and wished you were with someone

If you're alone, no one else is with you, but you're not necessarily sad about it.

If you're lonely, you're alone, but you're sad about it — you want to be with somebody.

Being alone is physically not being with any other people. It's not a feeling. You can be alone and feel happy at the same time. Some people prefer to be alone rather than being with a large group of people. Being lonely is a feeling, not a physical state of being. You could be in a room full of people but still feel lonely, invisible, inside. You could be in a room with nobody else, but not feel lonely. You get to chose wether or not to feel lonely. People usually picture loneliness as a bad thing. It isn't. Sometimes we just need to feel certain feelings in order to find ourselves.

Well said!