Hopscotchers Against Bu⁣ll⁣y⁣in⁣g! [NEW]

G# C# E x4

1 Like

Yeah. All the time.
One is often most alone when there are a lot of people around.

I don’t care to elaborate tho, tmi and I don’t like talking about it

2 Likes

Hey @HAB I have a question for you!

Why do you think some children do not tell an adult when being bullyed?

5 Likes

sometimes the way they’re bullied can reveal secrets about themselves.
also sometimes they react in a way they regret and they’re too embarrassed to tell an adult

4 Likes

they are afraid of telling them, because they don’t know how the adults will react, imo.

2 Likes

I think that too

3 Likes

Cause then the bully will get mad and bully them more they think

3 Likes

In my case, I wanted to prove that I was strong enough. Other than that, I didn’t trust my teachers because they didn’t pay much attention to me at all.

I went to the counsellor twice and she was quite intrusive. I’m sure that you can show that you care and respect that the other person doesn’t want to speak of certain things at the same time.

Depends. If that person is just straight up objectionable, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone retaliates. But if the bullying goes too far, I’d still defend them no matter what.

1 Like

Guess who’s sick, cold and eating chocolate on a Sunday.

I think I should explain my absence and inactivity. I love you all and you should know why I’ve been so irresponsible for the past two years.

As you can tell by reading my posts, I went through a bit of a sad phase. I had trouble sleeping. I got sick frequently. I felt sad and empty almost everyday. Well, thank Zeus I got past all this and I’ve been feeling way better. I’m a lot more confident and happier. I have some really nice friends and my grades are skyrocketing.

I’m content, maybe.

@HAB

3 Likes

In all honesty, when I was bullied in Elementery, I didn’t speak up because I didn’t feel like I could be strong if I did that. I also didn’t trust my parents. I got through it, but it was horrible. I was miserable. I was sad, and I don’t think I would

2 Likes

this is such a cool club!!

2 Likes

so far i love this place!!

2 Likes

…can i join?

i’ve never actually been bul.lied, but i do get picked on a lot

2 Likes

Fill out the application thingy and I’ll accept you :wink:

2 Likes

where is it (i looked)

1 Like

Form:
Are you bullied on Hop or in real life?
Would you like to help others who are bullied?
Do you have good advice that can stop bully.ing?
Have you ever had the thought to of stop bullyi.ng?
Have you ever seen anyone getting bullied?
If so, did you stand up for him/her?

1 Like

is this the form?

1 Like

Indeed

Accepted thanks for joining and welcome to the team!

1 Like

cool

how do i get on the tag list?

1 Like