Hopscotch World Adventure W.I.P.

Name of Project: Hopscotch World Adventure W.I.P.
Link to the Project: currently in the draft ;D

Tap on the characters to chat, explore the virtual world by tapping on the bushes and rocks!
Also, you can switch your characters by tapping “Back” icon to go to the main page, Good luck!
If you have any suggestions, feel free to tag me!

15 Likes

this looks like a sic project, i love the color scheme and overall aesthetic!! you could reshape+rescale+recolor the buttons a bit to match it a bit better but looks awesome from the screenshots
cant wait to play it :))

12 Likes

I can’t wait to test this out. Will there be a crafting option? If not that would be a really cool feature for a project like this. Keep it up!

10 Likes

seconded for sure - can’t wait to see a published version!

10 Likes

This looks super cool!

Will you use scrolling backgrounds when you move your character around in the world? I personally think that’d be cool depending on how you have the project organized.

6 Likes

Yes! It’s a bit buggy right now… So I am fixing it!

8 Likes

I now added “camping” code, so you can camp now!
(I will release the game in early April or May)

6 Likes

Have any suggestions? I still need more features to complete this game, so I need more suggestions! If I think your idea(s) are great I will add your name to “credits”!

6 Likes

This is so aesthetic! It looks awesome! Idk if it would be a problem to change the black text box to something else, if not probably do that unless it would be hard to see the text. Other than that, I can’t wait to play it!

3 Likes

Maybe add music (if you haven’t)

Maybe you could use a fast typewriter effect (click for a link) to the text box

2 Likes

I already done this before

5 Likes

But thanks! I may use it as the introduction part~

6 Likes

Any more suggestions? Like in games features such as characters and what

6 Likes

Maybe towns where you can trade

5 Likes

Thanks! I will add it now!

6 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/1262ew2h0x
Done!

9 Likes

ikr it’s so pretty :star_struck::revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.