Hopscotch White Elephant/Secret Santa!

Ok, @Cherry_Red, can you tell me if anything pops up in your notifs?

1 Like

sorry for the late reply, yes I just got a notif

1 Like

Great! So it works. I’ll be sending info out to everyone today then.

2 Likes

I’m halfway done, I’m taking a break.

2 Likes

Soo basically
We’re given a user to make a project for, and a character to include?

2 Likes

The character part is only going to be used after all of the projects are completed. So the person you made a project for can guess each other’s projects without saying your usernames. It also helps me organized who’s giving who what. So you don’t have to include the character. But your project should be related to the user your making it for

2 Likes

Ah got it, thanks!

and we publish if from our account?
I’m a bit confused :woman_shrugging:

You don’t publish it until I tell you to. I have a really nice idea.

1 Like

Ok, y’all, can you please not change your usernames during this comp/exchange because it’s making it extremely difficult to find people.

3 Likes

Lol, or we could just all reply 2 teh original post w/ a link 2 our acc?

1 Like
2 Likes

Would def be easier, but I don’t think everyone could do that in time. I think I remixed yours right?

1 Like

I haven’t made anything or gotten any remixes from u, u less i didn’t notice, but I usually do.

Wasn’t my account, it was an account called CautiousBanjo3

1 Like

Oop, nvm I haven’t done ya yet

1 Like

Oh hi! I saw your project telling me my thing… I forgot what is this about, can you tell me more!

2 Likes

So basically, all you have to do is create a project for that person you got, keep it a secret, and don’t publish it until I ask for it. You can create any type of project, whether it’s a project relating to the person’s username (Like I could do a shape art of an eclipse if I got myself) or if you have another creative idea, you can do that!
Does that help at all?

3 Likes

Yes that helped!

3 Likes

Hey y’all, this is on pause for a while. Everything should be done on around oct 20.

3 Likes