2 Likes
3 Likes

oh didn’t read that

2 Likes

Well that is public now :D

4 Likes

I see…

2 Likes

That being said… I’m open to getting a few project reviews.

Project Review Form

1. Link the project
  2. Link your profile on the web explorer
  3. Your review of the project
  4. Your rating of the project (optional, this can be N/A)

OR, if you’ve already done a review for ArcadeGrounds for his HS Reviews, just find these:

1. Link your review
  2. Link your Web Explorer profile

*Disclaimer: Just because you fill out a review, it does not mean it will show up. I will put as many in as I can though and I will try not to leave any of them out.

@Good-Es

@ArcadeGrounds, you are welcome to take any reviews submitted to this topic. That would probably be really helpful for everyone since your site provides a link to see all reviewed projects in one place, whereas mine does not.

13 Likes

We’re toying with the idea of introducing the pre-set comments that you can choose from (and put them in order), f.e.

“great” “story” “art” “needs” “balancing” “clear rules” “extra” “testing”

13 Likes

Nice! Would the actual content of the comments be private, like the plant messages?

5 Likes

Explorer 1.7.0 is released

• Fixed the horrendous rendering time bug
  • Updated the Web Explorer About project’s play counter to be much more reliable
  • Hidden feature: reporting a project from the web explorer, limited to 25 global flags per day. This means from anywhere at any time, only 25 flags can be casted per day from the Web Explorer. To report a project, enable x-ray and find the :warning: icon.
  • Full release notes are in the about project

@Good-Es (thanks AwesomeOnion for the approval)

14 Likes

will this actually flag the project?

2 Likes

Yes, it will actually flag the project.

2 Likes

Maybe do a limit of max 2 per up/person aswell? That way one person doesn’t take all 25 on a specific user

If needed, I can, but there shouldn’t be a need for this. I can’t really trace users either (that typically uses IP among some other stuff that I don’t collect), so opening and closing a private window to flag would just reset any local user data that could potentially contain flag count.

If it gets abused, I can disable the feature though.

2 Likes

That’s cool ig? What’s the harm in collecting IP tho?

1 Like

Done.
If I like a review, it should be done.

3 Likes

what do I do once I have unzipped files?

2 Likes

what it looks like on my phone

3 Likes

yeah… I realized that too :speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

Good thing that is fixed now

3 Likes