Hopscotch We Are Writers

collabs
story
write
writingisawesome
we_are_writers

We are Writers

Hi guys I have been looking around and I have noticed that there are a lot of amazing writers in the hopscotch forum. Now come to think of it I have made this collab for people who are creators, writers and thinkers this is a place in the forum where we can write cool stuff and even create stories on hopscotch about it.

To join all you have to do is ask and then we can begin our first story. please note that some people who may join are not fluent yet In English so we can help them.

Please use your imagination Using your imagination

can help you reach anywhere like in dreams. I will split the people who join into 3 categories which are:

• Writers
  • Editors
  • Planers

As you can see these three categories will help us to plan the story. Planners are the people who plan the stories plot. Editors are people who edit the story and Witers are the ones who write the story

Please tell what category you want and I will put your name on this list:

• PurpleFlames
  • LavenderArts
  • OnceUponATime
  • PIANOMAN
  • EmojisRUs
  • Refugeecat123
  • KittyShip
  • StarryDream
  • EnchantedHopscotcher
  • Artisitic_Cat
  • LBGTsupporter
  • BellaWaffles
  • StrongerThanYou
  • Sensi_Coder
  • RubyWolf1
  • IhasFluffyCupcakes
  • BerryFOX
  • PrincessBunny1
  • JojoDude

Thank you for coming!

Hopsotch We Are Writers 2

Great idea,

Sadly I'm not that good at writing.

This is a cool idea! Can I be a writer? :D

I could be an editor but I'd rather write

Sure you can be a writer!

LAV IT IS CHRISTMAS I'M ALLOWED TO BE UP AT 6:50 YOU ARE NoT

May I be an editor? :>

Thanks! @Onceuponatime I SEE YOU

Sure you can be an editor

IT'S CHRISTMAS
PLEASE EXCUSE ME WHILE I SLAM MY HEAD INTO A PILLOW AND SCREAM

I'm waiting for 7:00 >:D

THEN I CAN WAKE UP MY SISTER

Ok guys, Here's a warm up. Write a Paragraph or two about a girl in a graveyard!

I've been up since 5:30 lol
I'm allowed to wake up my family members at 7:30

Here's an example I just typed up

The Cemetery,

The Cemetery was a rather peaceful place despite the cool misty air and the whispering sound of the chilly wind hitting the swaying oak trees. It was crucial that I brought my headphones or the colour of silence would scare me out also it would block the mysterious peacefulness of the lifeless bodies and their rotting corpse. The silence was an ancient ghoul pulling me towards the melting shadow of darkness.The graves where tombstone grey with ugly artificial decorations.

The soothing silence was broke by the sound of a pitched scream. In the periphery I saw an emerging figure. He was as pale as a ghost being driven mad by the sound of madness in the underworld.

He walked with a slight limp but his body did not mach his peculiar face, faded tattoos embroiled
his face. But his eyes were misshaped like a miniature explosions of revenge.
The color of his wonky eyes where really distractive they gleamed with anger and hate. His clothes were partially ripped and ragged. The limb made it unusually terrifying when he took he jagged stomp he seemed rather peaceful. Simultaneously took another ragging step but now his gazed hardened.

Alright! :D

A cold wind whispered by my ear. Shivering, I fumbled with the buttons on my coat, wishing more then ever know, that I'd stay home.
But Nina had called me here, and I wasn't going to leave her hanging.
Technically, I already did.
But I pushed that out of my mind, and continue with my slow stumble towards Nina Porterson's grave.

@lavenderarts that pun was way too dark I apologize

Nice good job! I loved your first phrase

It still didn't feel right. But I was standing there, in the graveyard, the sky as dark and cloudy as it had been in a long time. Every part of my body screamed for me to run, but I couldn't. There was something compelling me to stay rooted to the ground. And it all made me feel like a coffin, forever surfaced underneath the soil.

Why was I here? I wasn't sure anymore. My mind was blank like the sky above. I knew someone had died. I didn't care who they were. After all, what could they have meant to me? No one cared anything about me anyway. I was just another person that you could throw away without feeling guilty.

Oh my gosh.... DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING LYRA

ah well

Thank you! I really like yours, but I did notice that you have a lot of description shoved in one sentence. Less is more in this kind of thing. And you have a lot of run-on sentences hiding in there. But overall, it was very good!

Wow amazing! I loved the way you used compelled