Hopscotch Wars collab template

collab
ideas

Ok. I am going to make a template for you to get some ideas from for the beginning story that leads into the war. things in parentheses are things you need to name.

In a far universe, there was a planet. It was called (Planet). There was a family on that planet that would contain the people who helped with important things on the planet. There were two brothers, (enemy) and (hero). (Hero) was always chosen for everything, while ( enemy) was never chosen. (Enemy) did not appreciate this. When the two brothers grew up, (hero) had been chosen to be the planet protector. This made (enemy) very mad. After the ceremony of (hero) becoming the planet protector, (enemy) went home. He looked it the mirror and yelled at the top of his lungs, "BROTHER, IF YOU WILL BE THE GOOD, I WILL BE THE BAD!" After that, he went to bed. In the morning, he forced 5 people to join the bad side. These people's names were (side hero1), (side hero2), (side hero3), (side hero4), and (side hero5). Then, ( enemy) made a robot army, and made the 5 slaves leaders of the robots. (Enemy)'s new goal is to take over the planet and kill (hero). (Hero)'s goal is to now build a military, and fight back, too save the planet.

So you know how you have "in a far universe"? We can have "Long, long, ago in a galaxy far, far away..." like in Star Wars :slightly_smiling: And thats a great idea!

@BasketballNerd whatever you want! Sounds good to me!

Sweet! So go take a look at my post "Hopscotch Wars Collaboration"

(Planet) zolgir (could be a planet later on in the movie)

Long, long, ago in a galaxy far, far away... There was a planet. It was called Zolgor There was a family on that planet that would contain the people who helped with important things on the planet. There were two brothers, mr mustache and Jody. Jody was always chosen for everything, while Mr mustache was never chosen. Mr mustache did not appreciate this. When the two brothers grew up, Jody had been chosen to be the planet protector. This made Mr mustache very mad. After the ceremony of Jody becoming the planet protector, Mr mustache went home. He looked it the mirror and yelled at the top of his lungs, "BROTHER, IF YOU WILL BE THE GOOD, I WILL BE THE BAD!" After that, he went to bed. In the morning, he forced 5 people to join the bad side. These people's names were Sith, urgo, Menais, Alrgo, and Space Pod. Then, Mr mustache made a robot army, and made the 5 slaves leaders of the robots. Mr mustache's new goal is to take over the planet and kill Jody. Mr mustache's goal is to now build a military, and fight back, too save the planet.

That sounds great! :slightly_smiling:

Thanks. :grinning:
20202020202020 body invalid

@GiraffeProductions I love that! Why did you quote me saying "This"?

Tap the down arrow on it.

Uhh.. I just want to let you know, I live in a different time zone, 12 hours ahead of you guys. So when you are sleeping, I'm awake and vice versa.

Oh ok!! Maybe we can, like, assign stuff to you so that when you are awake, you can do it?

Why not! (See? I replied to that message 17 hours after that, cus I had to go to school [every child does that])