Hopscotch vs. Hula Hoop vs. Jump Rope?

In case you don't know:
–How to play hopscotch
–How to play jump rope
–How to play hula hoop

All of these traditional street games are super fun! Which one do you prefer? Answer the poll, then edit your name into one of the lists below.

• Hopscotch
  • Jump rope
  • Hula hoop

0voters

Votes are public.

Edit yourself into these teams:

TEAM HOPSCOTCH

@Rawrbear (HARDCOR3 PARKOUR)
@

TEAM JUMP ROPE

@UnderagedCoder1 yas
@bluedogmc-official
@dolphin_coders
@ValueGamesStudio (yoy)
@TheGreenBanana
@A.K_Studios46 :000
@thebestest
@KawaiiHotDog
@Paige1212

TEAM HULA HOOP

@fishyguitars
@braybraylovesmonkeys
@Paige1212

IT S A JOKE PLZ DON T KILL ME OKAY SRYYYYY

Jump ropes are awesome! :smiley:

I like jump roping! We have to do it at lax practice so I have to do it a lot.

Also I have 0 coordination so whenever I tried to play hopscotch I fall

Once my whole grade was outside for recess and our gym coach was going over the new games we could play, like hopscotch or gladiator. He asked for a demonstration of hopscotch. I raised my hand and was picked. At the time, I had no idea how to play hopscotch. I didn't know you jumped on each square, I just though you tried to jump to the last one. That didn't go well.

I don't play much street games, and I have never done it. But I think that I prefer "jump rope" if I would choose between this three games. Hopscotch is the best app though.

Tenth like

Honestly, when I play it I just jump in each square without the pebble or anything.

This is cool! I like the idea and I def voted hula hoop. I can do it for hours, no joke. I can jump, run, walk, and do a trick with my arm while hula hooping ;)

@BellaWafflez17 I see ur stalking WaffleDraws! Lol I'm doing GreekGoddess

Cool!

I was playing Hopscotch at recess and it just turned into a long jump contest XD

I think HS is really fun, especially when the path is long ;3

However, a close second is long jumprope, where it's you jumping and two friends swinging the rope ;3

oh. pun goals.