Hopscotch Unavailable even w/ Internet

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username:
RonAstern123 #ToucanGang

What kind of device are you using?:
Ipad mini 4, 14.1 vesion of iPadOS?

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): I was updating hopscotch then opened it, but it cant load, even with wifi/internet!

Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:

1. Open the app?
  2. Check templates or somehing else
    ….

I expected this to happen:
Load

But instead this happened:
Didn’t Load

Here’s a sweet screenshot:

8 Likes

Ya goat games had the same problem

1 Like

restart Hopscotch.
Restart IPad

3 Likes

I don’t have this problem.

Try what CB suggested, if that doesn’t work, try updating your software. The latest is iPadOS 14.2…

1 Like

having this too, pain

2 Likes

hmm
I think it’s aws’s problem

8 Likes

But my storage…

1 Like

Well, you could always try to make some room, but yeah, I see your point…

1 Like

Looks like it happens to me with 2G WiFi network. 5G WiFi works fine though…

1 Like

Even if i do update, still dosent work!
(Proof that im updated: 🤌👰‍♂️

2 Likes

How does hopscotch connect to aws?

You could’ve just screenshot the message that says “Your software is up to date” (under software update) or the version number under General > About (black out / crop out the other info to prevent pi), but I believe you.

1 Like

Web servers I think
Maybe hopscotch used them to store data?

2 Likes

Sometimes when I tap “Explore”, then “Me” multiple times, it will load my 300+ published projects and my notifications. But if I try to go back to Published, “Sadface”…

1 Like

Ok, now I’m just getting plain lucky with the loading. Still not 100% working.

Is it still not working / saying “Unable to Load the Community” for you?

1 Like

servers
for storing project data

2 Likes

Sad, i can see

2 Likes

And by that, I mean “The community isn’t loading”

1 Like

I have the same problem!

1 Like

Hi, I would like to know whether others with Hopscotch version 3.45.0 are experiencing the same bug as me:

When I got to the explore section, most of the times, I can’t see the featured projects… it just says “Sadface the community isn’t loading”. Then when I click on the “search” button and search for a project it says: “Sadface the community isn’t loading” and when I search for a hopscotcher, it either just says “Sadface the community isn’t loading” or comes with results, but it also says “Sadface the community isn’t loading” in the middle.

It can’t be on my side(my internet) because I was on the forum at the same time and then, I tried to close the forum and restart my iPad and it stayed the same.

Also, the “templates” section just keeps on loading!

This has been like this for hours now (ever since I updated). Please help, hopscotch!

5 Likes