Hopscotch Tournament [OVER]

hopscotch
competion

Hopscotch Tournament

Welcome forumers, to the hopscotch tournament I am hosting! The rules are as stated below.

How It Runs, and Rules

There will be 8 participants in total, and the first round will have 4 matchups. Everyone will be given a theme, and you will have to build a project around that. The best project out of each matchup (Decided by myself) moves on to the next round. Round 2 will have 2 matchups, and the winners of that will move on to the final round. The final winner will receive on of three prizes.

Prize 1 : A pixel art of their choice. (Provide an example image, hsb codes [if any], and the image cannot be too complex.

Prize 2 : A spot on the weekly shoutouts thread I will be creating at the end of the tournament.

Prize 3 : A carefully programmed logo, with a choice of animation, and an optional smooth background.

Rules About Submissions
1 : No Remixes
2 : Original Content Only [No Characters, Scripts, etc from other projects]
3 : You may request support, but only minor. Submissions must reflect the participant's ability.

There are 8 slots. If you would like to join, request to do so in a reply. I will put up a tournament bracket when the 8 participants are selected, and update it after every challenge.

Note : Each challenge will get about two or 3 days to complete, and all mentions of time will be from the perspective of someone living in Pacific Timezone.

Also note that soon after the creation of this thread I will be going to sleep, so expect to be added in the morning after your request. (Again, morning in Pacific time zone.)

Current Participants

(Will be converted to a tournament bracket when all 8 participants have been selected)
1 : @WinningMonkey
2 : @Dude73
3 : @Intellection74
4 : @SnowGirl_Studios
5 : @Razor
6 : @seawolfwerehorse
7 : @Hermione
8 : @XiaoMiaoMi

Friendly Mass Tag (Approved)

@SabotageWarning
@LazyLizard
@SnowGirl_Studios
@Gilbert189
@CreativeCoder
@Supermoon39
@MYD
@GracefulIcing1
@SmileyAlyssa
@Fishyguitars
@RubyStars
@RenegadeBird1
@ProgrammingHero
@SUPERSWAGGY
@Intellection74
@RubyWolf1
@LavenderLovinNerd
@Doodliedoo
@FrothyCad
@bluedogmc-official
@RobotPro
@Crazy_Crawfish
@codingCupcake123
@Niftynia75
@DancingLollipop
@a10
@Stick88
@Hermione
@Fun_in_the_Sun
@Calico2.0
@tankt2016
@CreationsOfaNoob
@Dude73
@smishsmash
@SmileyAlyssa-BACKUP
@Holly_Aarmau
@AvocadoDont
@Paydent12
@MiracleShoutouts
@DreamyLemon
@Huggingfluffybear
@Nerd4Ever

NOTE : Before requesting to join, make sure there is an open spot. The title may not be updated.

I'll try it I may not be very good but ohh well
Edit: Yah I'm in

I'll join! It sounds fun! :grinning:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

NOTE : Before requesting to join, make sure there is an open spot. The title may not be updated.

I'll join! Sounds fun!

When we have reached 8 people I will post a link to the http://challonge.com/ page for the tournament. There the tournament status will be updated with no forum clutter.

Make sure only to request to join AFTER you checked to make sure less than 8 people have joined so far. I will be going to bed now and I don't want more than 8 requests.

EDIT : Less than 10 requests. The total amount of participants is 8, but I want 2 extra people in case somebody needs to leave the tournament near the start.

@Nerd4Ever I would be willing to be an extra :wink:

Ok I want to join.

Before the tournament starts, you may want to start thinking about the theme. It will have to do with an ocean landscape; think about possibilities to be prepared for the tournament.

@Nerd4Ever Can I join it sounds fun!

There is one spot left; could I take it?

Could I join it sounds really cool

Okay! We will join!

Can I join? This looks cool!

Can I join please? @Nerd4Ever

the flood of people com in. ocean. okay im just making a simple one then (im not starting) cuz im working on a huge ocean one at the moment