Hopscotch Tips and Tricks

Hello, some of you kinda have been struggling with your projects. I just want to share a few loopholes I have around them.

• 1, Deleting and finding code sources.
    This can be very stressful if you have a big game, and you are constantly having to look through different objects to find the right code.
    Instead of doing that, go to one object and click the :eye: button on the blue block.
    It will automatically send you to a row of code sources where you easily find what you are looking for.

• 2 Screenshooting a piece of code
    If you intend to copy a piece of code from a different account or one that isn’t even yours, you may tend to find yourself going back and forth to see a bit of code. If you screenshot your page? Then you can access the code by going into the refresh menu and see that code.

• 3 Custom rule blocks/Rainbow blocks
    These help if you have a really big piece of code that isn’t worth losing. Rainbow or custom rule blocks will still keep code even if you delete what holds it. It will make deleting less accidental and be a big chance of deleting with intention.

• 4 Help
    It is not always easy to do something on your own. If there is something wrong, go get help. Search for topics on the search bar of your how to’s, ask for help to experienced coders, or even check out the code in their games for help with what you need.

Thank you for reading this post
Here is a poll for your review

• I know a few of these already
  • Wow, great info,
  • Ummm, nah, i don’t really care

0 voters

10 Likes

nice topic!

2 Likes

Nice topic :+1:
Lol I know all of these

2 Likes

Wait what is that

1 Like

Oh
But I use slideover

4 Likes

nice topic :))

4 Likes

good tips

3 Likes

Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Yeah nice topic. Very helpful! I use photos and I have it off to the side, though

4 Likes

I use photos yay.

I am way too tired to code oof should i code today lol

3 Likes

I don’t know maybe? I have so many photos for hopscotch on my iPad, it drowns out some of my photos that I actually need lol

3 Likes

delete them after you don’t have a need for them anymore

5 Likes

Yeah I should, but meh

2 Likes

Vet nice job!

4 Likes

Great topic!

1 Like

Cool topic! :))

1 Like

This is some nice info for new Hopscotchers, good job