😱🚨 Hopscotch Swag Center is here! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜‚

swag
teeshirts
gear

Happy Birthday, @JaggedJeans!!!
How old are you turning?

@Rodrigo can you make block and character key chains? You should make iPad and iPhone cases too and backpacks! Chillanna ear muffs and Star Girl earrings! Character headphones! Hopscotch stickers and action figures. Make a book!

OoOoO that's a cool idea!

By the way, I'm a big fan of yours, the Magic Color Box is insane! It blew my mind! Is one of the most original pieces of software I've ever seen. Totally a fan of you and your work :open_mouth: Hope we can make a collaboration one day

WOW thank you sooooo much! It's means so much to me to hear you say that!!:smiley::scream::open_mouth::blush:

Yeah The Magic Color box is amazing! I absolutely loved it!

I love this topic because I can chat with mods! So cool!

Hahaha, cool, but, also, let's stay on topic. This topic is to celebrate that we finally have Hopscotch t-shirts.

This is great! I really want one!

You really think so! That's an honor! Seriously! I'm gonna faint! I am literally crying! This is the best day of my life! sniff

Ooh la la, I'm in French class! XD

Celebrate? OK, yay for t-shirts! YAY! Confetti (^o^)/ ***

My birthday is coming up, so I'll se pie if I can get one!

This is so amazing!!

Happy birthday for then! :D now let's celebrate the t-shirts! Yay!

Best idea ever! And bed sheets and pajamas! And shoes! And headbands!

Yeah! It would take a lot of work but it would be awesome!

YASSS I NEED THESE OMG

le gasp

Kewl!

#Swag_life!

I want to buy one

Is there anyway to make the sizes....bigger....

Hi there, @PopTart0219!

Right now, we offer kids XS-L, women's XS-2XL, and men's S-3XL, so you're not limited to just the kids sizes.

To switch between the types, click on "kids" and you'll see a drop down menu appear.

If you don't see your size, send me an email at shop@gethopscotch.com and I'll look into it.