😱🚨 Hopscotch Swag Center is here! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜‚

Thank you so much Meg and Rodrigo, these are so cool! :D

Since when did @Liza, @Meg, @Rodrigo, and @Madi_Hopscotch_ started liking my posts?!

Luv it though. You guys know I have tagged you for plagiarism issues, right?

Finally!!!! But I can't buy one.... Do you sell them in shops?

What if there were plushies! :3

Right now, they're only online, but it would be cool to sell them in shops around the world. Start small, dream big. :slight_smile:

Haha, nope, no shops, just our e-shop. Why can't you buy one?

@Rodrigo @Liza @Meg I have always wondered... what are you doing right now? Like, are you at Hopscotch HQ, or somewhere else?

Becuz my mom won't let me... I'll try to convince her

I'm at the Hopscotch HQ, an office, on my desk, in front of my computer, drawing some cool features for the next release, it's gonna be cool. Also I'm reading the forum.

@Rodrigo @Meg @Liza what about u guys make one which says the hopscotch team and some of u guys can wear it as a t-shirt/uniform

Hahaha, maybe, but there's no purpose. I'm gonna get the one with the H and the one with the 3 characters.

Did you design the characters on Hopscotch?

Will you do things other than t-shirts? Just wondering.

Haha, it would make it easier to get out of the house in morning if we had a uniform!!

I'm probably going to buy something, Great job!!!

Unfortunately, no, I didn't designed the characters on Hopscotch. They're made by different artists. But I love them :smiley:

Yup, reading a little bit on the forum but diving into a lot of other Hopscotch work. Email, blog posts, getting ready for the Friday meeting. It's always a busy day!

Hahaha sorry, meant to reply to @Madi_Hopscotch_ #whoops

Eventually, yes! Keep an eye out for a forum topic asking for ideas. We won't introduce new things for a while, but it doesn't mean you can't share ideas as you think of them!

Ok, cool! I can't wait wait! :D you could do things like bags, plushies, stationary, stuff like that maybe