Hopscotch Summer Camp! FULL

Hello!

Welcome to Hopscotch Summer camp. This is a camp, for the Summer. So here is the information.

This best fits the Eastern time zone, since that is my time zone, if you're in a different time zone you still can do the camp. It just might not start during summer. So this camp has different mini camps you can sign up for. I will have them in drop downs with their description, including some of the activities. Also I will need camp counselors. Only a few. And you have to be responsible. I will not choose you if you haven't been responsible in the last 100 days (or however many days you've been here)

Art

Learn art, talk about art, code art, ART ART ART! This camp is for artists who want to share opinions on other people's art, or get opinions on their own! At the end of the summer camp there will be an art show. There will also be fun projects.

4TheNerds

Ok first: I don't have anything against nerds, they are smart, I'm a nerd, not all nerds have buck teeth, braces, and glasses, and I think glasses are fabulous along with braces. And buckteeth? It's not their fault! Some people think nerds are people who study all the time and have no social life but I'm not one of those people. Anyways. Want science, math, and logic? Here you go! We will be doing experiments with math, experiments with code, and logically having a good time!

Game Reviewers

Love to game? Love to criticize things? I sure do. Just nothing too harsh. You'll get links to some games and you get to write reviews and have discussions on them, and explain what was wrong, and how to fix it. Or how to improve the project!

Sports Zone

Learn how to code games that are sports related. Learn how to code the stuff that you need to know to make a sports game. Then each person will code their own sports game and we will have a contest

Modelers

Learn to make different models—leave a trail or shapes! We will study good strategies of finding the right spot to place this or that..we will make logos, too! You get assignments to code models of maybe logos of a basketball team, or maybe a chef or a mailman! At the end of the year you will get to make a logo for your own account, and I'll post a showcase of the logos!

Music

I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL, SO PUT ANOTHER DIME IN THE JUKEBOX BABAY!!!!! I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL- hem hem. Oh sorry I did not see you there. (−_−;)uhh this is for MUSIC LOVERS! If you love music, or coding music, this is the mini-camp you should add to your selection!

DA KEWL SWEG CLUBBBB

Do you know your memes? Do you know what chakins are? Do you know how to speek fabyoolussli? Here we make projects of new trends in the forum. So come on and be sweggy

Challenge Lovers!

Well. This is all about challenges, dares, etc. so if you like those, sign up for this!

Human Rights Action Club

Make a difference on Hopscotch while having fun
By the end, each camper participating will have published one well planned, well coded, human rights project. We will also publish a series of simpler projects and discuss issues of sexism, racism, prejudice, and LGBT+ discrimination in the community and worldwide, while playing games, and sharing respectful memes and GIFs.

Cooking?

I'm guessing the only reason you're here is because you don't like the other options. Well who cares. Anyways this mini camp is about FOOD and COOKIN cause you'll be making cooking games and trail art food and stuff like that.

Holiday Lovers!

Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter, St. Patrick's day, it doesn't matter! This camp will be coding fun holiday things!

Positivity Club!

Smile! :D this mini camp is ALL ABOUT POSITIVITY! so if you like being positive add this camp!

Random Club

Dis club iz 4 random stuff ef yoo liek stuff dat iz random cum heer (wee well cohd stuff 2)

Select 8 of the 13 mini-camps:
Tell me about yourself:
What is your favorite color (just trust me):
Will you be nice:
Will you have fun:

If you do anything considered wrong you will be in time out for 5 minutes.

Cabin A

Fintastic05: Art, Music, Positivity Club!, Random Club!, Modelers

Sensei_Coder: Art, Challenge Lovers, Modelers, Cooking, Positivity Club, Holiday Lovers, DA KEWL SWEG CLUBBBB, Random Club

Cabin B

UndertaleTacoz: Game Reviewers, Human Rights Action Club, Art, Music, and DA KEWL SWEG CLUBBBB

OnceUponATime: Art, THE KEWL SWEG CLUBBBB, Positivity Club, Randon Club

Cabin C

Huggingfluffybear: DA KEWL SWEG CLUBBBB, Music, Positivity Club!, Game Reviewers, and 4TheNerds.

Deadfr: Art, Positivity Club!, Random Club, Modelers, Holiday Lovers!, DA KEWL SWEG CLUBBBB, Challenge Lovers!, and Game Reviewers.

Cabin D

WinningMonkey: Sports, Cooking, Positivity, Nerds, Art, Modelers, Challange Lovers, Game Reviewers.

Pinmat135: 4TheNerds, Game Reviewers, Modelers, Music, Cooking?, Holiday Lovers!, Positivity Club!, Random Club

ALSO YOU CAN NOT OPEN YOUR OWN SUMMER CAMP THING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION PLEASE

I want to be a nerd and join a camp!

This sounds cool! When you are taking campers, I might like to be one!

I'll join for a Nerd but it's not my summer, my winters coming up really soon​:sob:

Camp name- sports zone
Description- learn how to code games that are sports related
Activities- learn how to code the stuff that you need to know to make a sports game. Then each person will code their own sports game and we will have a contest

Camp Name- Modelers

Description- Learn to make different models—leave a trail or shapes!

Activities- We will study good strategies of finding the right spot to place this or that..we will make logos, too! You get assignments to code models of maybe logos of a basketball team, or maybe a chef or a mailman! At the end of the year you will get to make a logo for your own account, and I'll post a showcase of the logos!

Also, may I be a counselor for Game Reviwers and a student for 4TheNerds? I know, a lot of work. But I like this idea!

You are the manager/counselor of your own minicamp.

ALSO YOU CANNOT SIGN UP YET. I a, ignoring everyone who is trying to sign up now. If you want to sign up you have to wait.

@Anon_y_mous why did you tag me?

....okay whatever...

Got it, @Bubbles4Ever929!

Camp Name: Game Review
Description: We will review games
Activities: The nerds should create games and we should review about it!

Can I do "art" and "models?"
Oh man. Just saw what ya posted.

Is art sort of like trail art?

Or if models more like trail art?

Modelers. Art is art.

So there isn't a trail art one?

No...? I just need more camps before people can start signing up.

Then can there be a trail art camp?

I'm surprised you didn't make one because your trail art is amazing!

Thank you! And the modelers camp is for trail art and/or shapes.

is this going to be on hopscotch app or the hopscotch forum?

Both.

can I teach any of the topics or is it just going to be you

if you want to look at my projects my hopscotch username is dancingDINO123 or you might have seen my project bounce that got fetured