Hopscotch Story from me!

Hi! So I looked around and saw Hopscotch stories. I want to make one. End of hopscotch story story.

Synopsis of the story:
the eight most addicted people on hopscotch are sucked into the game itself once every year. After they return, they always quit Hopscotch. No one who knows those people has ever seen them again on Hopscotch. But this year is different- this year's kids are not exactly the average people.

Character Form
Reality Name:
Hopscotch Name (mainly what the character will be referred to as):
Looks:
Personality (I need one really smart person and a snob):
Main or BG?:
Any other request:

Thanks! If this is replied to I may send a preview.

Main:

Character One: @bluedogmc-official
Chayse (bluedogmc)
Girl, nice, brown hair

Character Two: @Sensei_Coder
Liz (SenseiCoder​:heart_eyes_cat:, or SC)
Brown wavy hair with blue tips, blue-green eyes, light tan skin, blue T-shirt with a kawaii sapphire face (like my profile pic), black leggings, purple flats, purple glasses
Smart, helpful, kind, fierce at times
Main or BG?: Main
Any other request: Can I do some martial arts? If not, that's fine too XD

Character Three @TheDrawer
Clingy [The Coder :)]
Straight, long black hair
Snob
I'll put you as main, k?

Character 4 @RubyStars
Ruby (RubyStars)
Ginger hair in ponytail
Nice, but sensitive to mean things, loves animals, science and math
Main Character!

Character 5 @GracefulIcing1
Marie-Grace (Smiling Sunshine)
girl, blue eyes, long curly hair, tall and slim
snobby, loves animals, smiling, happiness... also feels superior at times
Main character!

Character 6 @OnceUponATime
Lyra (OnceUponATime)
Dark brown hair pulled back, acne forehead, hamilton t-shirt, dark brown eyes
Intelligent, not social, expresses on paper
Main Character!

Character 7 @Hoppertoscotch
Erica (Gamergirlofgamers, for short, Gamergirl)
Wears bright blue leggings and a black and white zig zagged patterned skirt, A dark grey tee shirt that says FREE SPIRIT. Commonly wears a magenta sweater. Brown hair that curls at the bottom, usually in a ponytail that covers my ears but when down it is shoulder length. Hair tie is royal purple and thin when ponytail is up.
A+ Student, Independent. Natural Leader, Creative Thinker. Somewhat two-faced—one second I'm shy, calm, and collected, the other second I'm sensitive to the point where a single missunderstanding starts a storm. Can be over protective and is closed up on who she trusts. Good at puzzles and hard to trick. Sweet when treated right. Likes to keep her nose in her books.
Main Character!
Any other request: Can I be really sensitive to hearing? Like it's hard for me to hear? Also I want my character involved in some comedy :stuck_out_tongue:

Character Eight @StarryDream
Reality Name: Lucy (StarryDream)
Low-waist length black hair, blackish-brown eyes, I usually wear dress, wool tights, and a cardigan. Sometimes a plaid shirt, skirt, wool tights, and a jacket
Intelligent, outgoing and have talent in art. Also have a reserved side. Courageous but also hotheaded. Have long-term friend potential and have a great sense of humour. Capable of self-defence. I have anger issues and need improvement in self-discipline. Procrastinates.
Main character!
Any other request: Please, when my character is joking in the story, do not go with bad jokes like "Why did the cow cross the road?" etc. If you wanna include jokes, please include jokes that actually make you laugh

25 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @xSunsetGirlOnFirex!

2 Likes

Please stay on topic. I'm going to email Liza about your account.

@i9b3h0m7x1g6j5

1 Like

Bloop​:yum:
And a happy hopscotching day to you

1 Like

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! It's seems you got the hang of it! It's awesome here!

2 Likes

Thanks!
Also: you're accepted!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @xSunsetGirlOnFirex! :D

This sounds like a cool book idea!

Reality Name: Liz
Hopscotch Name (mainly what the character will be referred to as): SenseiCoder​:heart_eyes_cat:, or SC
Looks: Brown wavy hair with blue tips, blue-green eyes, light tan skin, blue T-shirt with a kawaii sapphire face (like my profile pic), black leggings, purple flats, purple glasses
Personality (I need one really smart person and a snob): Smart, helpful, kind, fierce at times
Main or BG?: Main
Any other request: Can I do some martial arts? If not, that's fine too XD

4 Likes

Edit: for other request, I'm very athletic in real life. I don't know if you can incorporate that in the book but if you can it would be cool. If not, it's fine!

3 Likes

Cool! Yep, you can do martial arts.

2 Likes

Sure, I can do that!

2 Likes

Welcome! Have fun on the forum

1 Like

Also welcome to the fourms :D

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to @ me any time. :D

This sounds like a really cool idea! Can I be a character? :D

Character Form

Reality Name:Ruby
Hopscotch Name (mainly what the character will be referred to as): RubyStars
Looks: Ginger hair, in a side ponytail and green eyes.
Personality (I need one really smart person and a snob): Clever, nice, but when something makes her angry, she gets really angry, loves science and math, and is a really big animal lover
Main or BG?: Main!
Any other request:Not that I know of! :D

3 Likes

@TheDrawer accepted!

2 Likes

Thanks so much, and welcome to the fourm :D

2 Likes

Thanks! I play lacrosse and football :grin:

2 Likes

@RubyStars accepted! And you're a main character!

3 Likes

Character Form
Reality Name: Marie-Grace (ma-ree grace)
Hopscotch Name (mainly what the character will be referred to as): Smiling Sunshine
Looks: girl, blue eyes, long curly hair, tall and slim
Personality (I need one really smart person and a snob): snobby, loves animals, smiling, happiness... also feels superior at times
Main or BG?: main
Any other request:

3 Likes

Haha I quoted from bluedog sorry XD

2 Likes