Hopscotch Story: Dream. In progress!

hopscotch_story
dream

Another hopscotch story.....TAAADAAA!

I'm making so many....anyway....
This is called Dream. Very much unlike many hopscotch stories, there aren't many parts for a villain.
So, this is the basis of the story, I guess like a sneak peek:

Hackers have found hopscotch. They hack life...well—not life. Dreams. They have created a dreamworld—their headquarters. In this world, you can't lucid dream. There are all sorts of puzzles, mazes, and other things in the way of their headquarters. They can just hack through them. It's been discovered by THT. They've chosen 5 worthy hopscotchers, to go to sleep, and dream into the world. They must go past puzzles, all sorts, to reach headquarters. They will wake up. They will have to go back to school. They will sleep again, they will re-enter what should be called, a nightmareworld.

So.....yeah! You know that book.. The Bot's Revenge by CreativeCoder and Dude73? You know how they live in this community, where all of the hopscotchers live? They live in a community like that, but not exactly. You don't get special powers on becoming leaders or mods, that's all in hopscotch and the forums in this book.

Anyways.... Character time!

Main Character

So, the difference between you and the other main characters, is that this story will be first person, from your view.

Current:
@WinningMonkey

Other 4 Main Characters

Yeah.

Current:
@Bubbles4Ever929
@t7lks
@hopscotch_king
@Catface4

Hackers, need 1 more

You don't come up much, maybe sometimes during school, you also appear at the end of the story....yeah...BTW there isn't a leader of the hackers.
Name?
Personality? (Try to be unique)
Looks?

Current:
@RubyStars
@AmiiboTrash
@Pinmat135
@LotsaApples

Because the rule of "No Sharing Emails" is being very sternly enforced currently, there will be no sharing emails! When there are all characters filled in, I'll for a limited amount of time put a link to the doc! You should be able to edit it, but you won't be able to once it's open to read...

Just put yourself in the credits if you helped write it, or edit it!

Character list:

@Catface4

One of the 4 main characters
Name? Catface4 (in book, Cat)
Personality? (Must include a strength! Try to be unique) weird, smart, athletic, Mad Libs obsesser, kind, stubborn
Looks? Girl, Curly hair, brown eyes

@Bubbles4Ever929

Name? Bubbles
Personality? (Must include a strength! Try to be unique) creative, fun, can be serious, warrior, can be shy when it comes to dancing. Does anything to protect others.
Looks? Long wavy auburn hair, blue-green eyes, kawaii outfit

@t7lks

This is for main character (not main main, unless you want me to)
Name? Honey
Personality? (Must include a strength! Try to be unique) Likes to help, normally is a follower, but when duty calls, is a natural leader, crazy-ish, halfway between shy and talkative, LOVES puzzles.
Looks? Shoulder length brown hair with blue streaks and in a ponytail, peach-tan skin, hazel eyes, a turquoise blue shirt that says "Today has been canceled, go back to bed", dark blue boot cut jeans, black Mary Janes, usually has a black jacket tied around the waist. Keeps a mini MP3 player and earbuds in her pockets at all times.

@hopscotch_king

Name? derpling
Personality? (Must include a strength! Try to be unique) strengths:puzzles, being derpy. weaknesses:temmies, going to other dimensions
Looks? green shirt, white skin, black shorts, brown hair.

@RubyStars

Hacker
Name? Sapphire
Personality? (Must include a strength! Try to be unique) Shy, insecure, but really smart
Looks?Long black, wavy hair, wears pink, silver, blue, and black.

@AmiiboTrash

Hacker
Name? Fika (F-ike-ah)
Personality? (Try to be unique) Gloomy, emotionless and creepy. Also has a very very soft spot for kittens she hides very well. She's also a bit flirty with females
Looks? Brown hair going dark blue at the tips, hazel eyes with a shadow underneath, wears a dark green headband, has grey headphones and wears a blue and red striped dress

@pinmat135

Hacker

Name? Sky
Personality? Shy, but brave and fearless. She is loyal, kind, and protective. She never, ever leaves a friend behind unless she has to.
Looks? She has long blond hair dyed light blue at the tips, light blue eyes, and wears a light blue dress and light blue shoes.

@LotsaApples

Hacker
Name? Apple
Personality? (Must include a strength! Try to be unique) Loud, happy, derpy, strategic, crabby, ninja-like, stubborn, outgoing.
Looks? Long, curly strawberry blond hair with lotsa freckles and navy blue eyes. Short, like 5 ft 2. Burns super easily

I'd join, but I don't have docs.

:|

You don't need docs to be a character, @Catface4 !

Name? Bubbles
Personality? (Must include a strength! Try to be unique) creative, fun, can be serious, warrior, can be shy when it comes to dancing.
Looks? Long wavy auburn hair, blue-green eyes, kawaii outfit

Also more on my character: will do anything to protect others.

@Bubbles4Ever929 who are you?
What class

Oh yeah sorry, main character.

No like main main character

Yeah.
Name? Catface4 (in book, Cat)
Personality? (Must include a strength! Try to be unique) weird, smart, athletic, Mad Libs obsesser, kind, stubborn
Looks? Girl, Curly hair, brown eyes

One of the four main characters

Quote for secret.

@Bubbles4Ever929 I can't accept you, you never answered the last question for main main character.

@Catface4 accepted!

Facepalm

Meh too lazy to do that so just make me one of the four main characters.

Name? Aroha
Personality? (Must include a strength! Try to be unique) Shy, Sporty Great Cook, Great At Coding
Looks? Brown Hair, Green Eyes,
Thoughts on certain scenarios?
If it's a life or dea.th scenario, I would protect others even if it means me dieing
If somebody annoying is happening I would tell them in a nice way to be quiet

Main Main Character
@Hoppertoscotch

@WinningMonkey for the last one, like what your character thinks during certain times like....
What they think when something annoying is happening,
When it's a life or death situation,
Stuff like that!

I would join but I don't know how to make the personality

@Hoppertoscotch
Is mine better now?

Because if it's not can you please tell me

This is for main character (not main main, unless you want me to)
Name? Honey
Personality? (Must include a strength! Try to be unique) Likes to help, normally is a follower, but when duty calls, is a natural leader, crazy-ish, halfway between shy and talkative, LOVES puzzles.
Looks? Shoulder length brown hair with blue streaks and in a ponytail, peach-tan skin, hazel eyes, a turquoise blue shirt that says "Today has been canceled, go back to bed", dark blue boot cut jeans, black Mary Janes, usually has a black jacket tied around the waist. Keeps a mini MP3 player and earbuds in her pockets at all times.

Name? derpling
Personality? (Must include a strength! Try to be unique) strengths:puzzles, being derpy. weaknesses:temmies, going to other dimensions
Looks? green shirt, white skin, black shorts, brown hair.

PS:i'm one of the main characters

All you accepted.....this is being really weird...

Will put you guys in the character list later...it's really glitchy currently...

Are there any spots left for other main characters? :D

Name? Sapphire
Personality? (Must include a strength! Try to be unique) Shy, insecure, but really smart
Looks?Long black, wavy hair, wears pink, silver, blue, and black.