Hopscotch should add instructions for drawing pads

ideas
drawing

Hello I think the Hopscotch team should make a video about Drawing pads because a lot of people like to draw on hopscotch! Or could someone help me with it?

First, you need a Value called Color. Then, make a selection panel with a bunch of objects, and make them all their color that it will be.
For example.

That would be your first object. Repeat until you have enough colors.
Make sure that when you set value when the object is tapped, it should set color to its corresponding number. You can find the number by going into the color selection panel. Start at the Indigo. That is 0. Go to the right, and increase by 1. Keep doing that until you reach the right side. Then go, and go to the next row, and start at the left. Keep doing that until you get to your color.
Then, make a drawing object, like in the drawing video. Do the same rules, except put your color value in the color bubble.

Also, here's a list of color numbers! (By Grandemtn 2)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The "set value" way is better, because your lines get kinda streaky if you do the "check once" way since it's constantly checking.

Yep, that's true. (20 characters)

My first drawing pad used that method. It was LAGGY.

yeah same here @Valgo but I found a easier way without using that method

I think hopscotch should really make a video on how to make those difficult drawing pad where you can change the width and color, and even make other features. (Kind of like my VibrantPad or CheerfulOwl's drawing pad)