Hopscotch Secret Santa! [Official]

@Leaders i didn’t have time to do it : ( could I have till Tuesday please

3 Likes

yep thats fine, just publish as soon as youre able!

3 Likes

Oh has the gift exchange started? I’m so sorry I am still unable to view the “drawing with hopscotch” topic so I have no clue… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Want me to poke you?

4 Likes

Oh no it’s fine I can access the topic perfectly fine it’s just I can’t see the posts… but thanks anyway :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh no! Have you tried logging out and back in?

4 Likes

Thankfully, I already had an idea; otherwise, I would’ve been stuck for awhile trying to figure something out :joy:

Anyways, here you go, CB :)) I was being truthful when I told you the other day I had listened to “Wake Me Up” and thought of you

5 Likes

Omg!!!

This is amazing!

I’m speechless. :grin: :blush:
Thanks!

5 Likes

@TB23
I didn’t have much time to work on a project for you, so this is all I have.

As a little extra, I gave you 23 seeds in your Hopscotch account :slight_smile:

It’s not much, but I hope you like it.

7 Likes

Hi everyone, I was going to finish my project today but something came up. I’m planning to finish it within the next 24h. Happy new year!

4 Likes

@Potato I have you but I didn’t have enough time to make you a proper gift so here is a lil’ game for you while I make you something that is actually good :slightly_smiling_face:

Lol I published it quite a while before the gift exchange- also if you are having trouble figuring how to play just lmk :wink:
Anyways sorry for being late I will try get it to you ASAP

4 Likes

Tysm! And no, I had no trouble learning how to play! This is actually a really cool and simple game, and I would love to modify it if you’re okay with it. Again, thank you!

1 Like

https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/you-can-talk-about-your-hopscotch-coding-here-28-official/61677/10390?u=daughterofhecate

Forgot I was supposed to put it here haha

2 Likes

Lol no problem glad you like it!

It’s your game so you can do whatever you want with it :wink:

4 Likes

@GOATGAMES Sorry for the delay, I needed a little more time to make this better. As the time we had was a little short. bit of a simple game, where you play as a goat and ram into things. Goal is to survive as long as you can before a tractor gets you.
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/124268zh09

5 Likes

@Pumpkin sorry I’m late is it okay if I publish my project tomorrow?

1 Like

I love it thank you :))

2 Likes

That is amazing

4 Likes

that’s fine, just publish it as soon as youre able!

5 Likes

@Cutelittlekittycat and @DogIcing i was your fill-in secret Santa because your original Santa’s couldn’t do it. I hope you Enjoy these drawings-pfps I made for you! Also Cutelittlekittycat I’m sorry about the way your cat looks I can redo it if you want me to

7 Likes