Hopscotch Secret Santa! [Official]

Hopscotch Secret Santa
Since it’s coming up to the festive season - we’re hosting a hopscotch themed gift exchange!

To participate, vote here! Once the poll closes, everyone who voted will given someone else’s username (in secret) and will be challenged with making them a digital present!

• I’d like to participate!
  • (Accidental vote)

0 voters

You can make a project (maybe a game, card or pixel art) or a piece of art, shared (in a portfolio) in our art topic here. You’ll have the rest of the month of december to create your gift - and everyone can exchange them come the new year!

As with many of our events - there’ll also be some badges and hopbyte surprises for participants!

hey guys, thanks for voting - you can see who you’re creating a project for here!

27 Likes

Cool!
Hopbytes and badges are always cool!

6 Likes

Im excited!
I wonder who ill get…

7 Likes

Dang that’s so cool! Defo participating!

5 Likes

@PumpkinGirl, what if someone don’t collaborate? (ie. someone says that they are busy with irl)

6 Likes

everyone who votes is signing up to create something - though of course, life’s unpredictable! a gift could be exchanged a little later, simplified or completed with the help of some other hops - if there’s any difficulties, we’ll work something out :))

12 Likes

Like last year, will we post a list of some things we like to give our secret Santa ideas, or will we get to have fun searching old posts?

9 Likes

Oooh cool! Definitely joining!

5 Likes

I’m definitely participating, I haven’t had a lot of free time but since for me it’s the Winter Holidays, I have a lot more free time to catch up on this!

6 Likes

good idea - go for it!
I’ll mention it too when people are getting tagged with their names - so as people don’t miss your idea!

9 Likes

hey guys, thanks for voting - you can see who you’re creating a project for here!

to help whoever got you - you can post a little about your interests and favourite projects here!

@Cutelittlekittycat, @Temm, @GOATGAMES, @DECODECO, @TrueHarryPotterLover, @Elijahpw, @Otato, @Noland, @Lunalovegood, @Nameless_gamer, @GweTV, @Creationsofavillager, @Zerotwo, @ren, @Heracc, @Henry, @TB23, @CB_studios, @Dogicing, @ALBUS, @LR10123, @sophia, @Couchpotatoz, @DaughterofHecate, @C_T, @Jay, @anon82626866

15 Likes

MAJOR FLAW

we can see the person who got us and the person we got

@PumpkinGirl
Maybe add a block that stops being able to see the people

4 Likes

I’ll make it clearer - you tap to see it! I considered putting the seed block, would that filter the project and make it unplayable for a while? - didn’t want you guys to lose creative time!

6 Likes

(Deleted post so my plan doesn’t get revealed)

5 Likes

Yes, the seed block would filter it until manually approved by Yuanyuan. If it could be manually removed in a timely manner, that wouldn’t be a huge problem, but otherwise, I don’t see a problem with just leaving it on the honor system like last year

5 Likes

I tried to use the link but it’s not working so I went in app and searched the project and acc a few times but could not find it. Could you like one of my projects so I can get to the account?

It takes me to the web player for the link…

4 Likes

Does this work?
If it doesn’t, I believe you can enter this: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/123dmu6vcm
Into the hopscotch search thing

5 Likes

Nope, it takes me to the web explorer and doesn’t know who I am.

5 Likes

Are you on a device with the app downloaded?

3 Likes

Yes but Fear just told me who I’m doing.

4 Likes