Hopscotch Roadmap

Here is the Hopscotch roadmap that the Hopscotch Team uses internally to prioritize programming language features.

You can refer back to the roadmap at any time to get a sense of what we’re working on (we’ll update it as we go). Please reply to this thread to give your opinion on the features in this roadmap. You can create new topics in this category if you want to suggest features that are not on the roadmap.

32 Likes

What happened to the cloud variables?

7 Likes

I don’t think they were planned

5 Likes

Ana said this to me in a email:

6 Likes

Whoaaaa new category awesome!

4 Likes

THERE’S A NEW CATAGORY?

YAS!

it looks awesome!

4 Likes

sets category to Watching

3 Likes

Maybe they haven’t been added to the roadmap yet
Like they haven’t gotten to actually putting cloud variables on the roadmap thing

5 Likes

Yeah hopefully.

4 Likes

Nice, thank you so much for sharing your roadmap with the community! Cannot wait to see all the new features.

3 Likes
pinned #11

Haha this is sic!!
Thanks for sharing this :slight_smile:

7 Likes

woah that’s cool! thanks for sharing
it’s really interesting to see how you measure the value of certain features and how difficult they are-- it’s very organized

4 Likes

Very cool

4 Likes

Yes this is amazing

4 Likes

“Allow people to use beta version of editor”

What does that mean?

4 Likes

Awesomeonion, this is amazing!

5 Likes

This was super cool to read through. I like the direction the app is going in although I must admit there are some of the later priorities that I already wish I could use :)

Can’t wait for this all to progress.

7 Likes

Yes finally

8 Likes

Love the roadmap! One thing you should add is a “when touching color” block. It would be useful in many situations.

3 Likes