Hopscotch Reviews 💬

yes, it’s (finally) here
most of them is from the original topic:

So you’re probably wondering what this is.
That’s for me to know and you to find out
Well, this is a project I’m making outside of hopscotch using github. It’s basically a place where positive project reviews are “posted” and you can view all the reviews

What does this have to do with me?

Well, you can create your own reviews that I will add on to the page:)
A few guidelines though:
— Stay positive: Negative reviews aren’t appreciated, there’s no reason to give a bad review. Of course constructive critics is nice, but still try keeping it on the positive side:)
— Provide links: It’s hard to find a project if I don’t even know the username of the creator! Some extremely helpful resources would be links and credits—though I can find credits myself, they’d still be helpful.
— Most length reviews are fine: But, they should be preferably around a paragraph, maybe a little longer.
— Please, give feedback on the project: I’m always looking to make it better, so feedback is encouraged!
— If you do not see your review up there: Then either I haven’t had time to add it up, or there was some things said that could’ve been offensive. Remember, we’re trying to make people’s days by reviews, not break them;)

Here is a form to follow for making a review (not necessary, just outlining the requirements)

Project name:
Project link:
Review of project:
Do you want to have your username on the review?

Oh yeah, one last thing: I am still a noob at coding (only know some css, JavaScript, and a hair of html) so there are probably way easier ways to get the same results—if you know one, please don’t be afraid to tell me, I’m always willing to learn.

This can be made a web app, too.
tap Share then tap Add to Home Screen

Here it is:

@aTagList

23 Likes

nice

did you copy my draft thing lol?

3 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes

Wowow epic much so very cool epic much so epic

1 Like

almost forgot the link lol

3 Likes

yes

2 Likes

because I have no idea what to say

2 Likes

Noice
So there are gonna be more projects too?

2 Likes

yeah… I guess

1 Like

So uhh i like bear’s adventure but I’m too. Lazy to fill out whatever not

Spy guy 96

very nice!

2 Likes

So here ya go, AG
Bear’s adventure

That is all I will say

what’s your review?

1 Like