Hopscotch Reviews Logo Contest!

competition
psychochickens
hopscotchreviews

You might have heard of The Hopscotch Reviews Website, a website that a whole awesomesauce crew of Hopscotchers (including me) are making together.
If you haven’t, go here.

Anyways, @Hi_people and I had the idea to make a logo contest for the website, and the logos would go on a page on the website, so here it is!

Logo Contest!

Challenge
Create a logo for The Hopscotch Reviews Website!
This challenge will be held biweekly.
You will have two weeks to complete your entry.

Rules & Requirements

• Doesn’t have to be digital art
  • You can use trail/pixel art, drawings, sketches, and basically any way you can make a logo, including GIFs
  • Give credit if you incorporate someone else’s art

Template

If you need a template, feel free to use this, traced from DECODECO’s original logo.

Credit to DECODECO for the logo.

Prizes

1st, 2nd, 3rd: Spamlikes (if I ever have any or if anyone else wants to spamlike), a drawing/animation request from me, and their logo, featured on The Hopscotch Reviews Website!

4th, 5th, 6th: Spamlikes (again, if I ever have any or if anyone else wants to spamlike), and their logo, featured on The Hopscotch Reviews Website!

Note: These logos won’t be the main logo of The Hopscotch Reviews Website, unless we really, really, like a logo, but will be featured on a logo page on the website.

@omtl

Edit yourself in if you want to join!

This is tankt2016 typing here.
Thanks Amberheart for making the wiki! I would do it but I don’t have regular, so sorry for the inconvenience, if any!
So just edit yourself in if you want to join!
No tampering with the list, only remove/add yourself, stuff like that.

People who want to join
@DECODECO

People who may join
@William04GamerA

Thanks so much!

I might join, I´m unsure. Can I still edit in my name @tankt2016?

Yeah!
You know what, I’ll make a section for people who are definitely going to join and people who might.

That is a good idea! Edit me in the section for those who might make a logo.

Btw, featured logos could be used in the future.

Yeah, I’ll edit that in later!