Hopscotch Remembrance Day Raffle 2021 (Unofficial) (Woah That’s a mouthful)

@Yuanyuan Please Approve This: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/120hg6pss2 Project

Remembrance Day Falls on the 11/11 Each Year,

This year Yuanyuan started making raffles and I thought I should make one. This is a

:drum: :drum: :drum:

Double Threat!!!
Meaning this has a Competition & A Raffle!

Prizes (Raffle)

11 = 50 Seeds
22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99 = 15 Seeds
111 = 50 Seeds

Prizes (Competition)

They will be discussed in a different topic

How does the raffle work

It generates a random number between 1 & 111 and if you get 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99 or 111 in raffle 1 or 2 you get Seeds :seedling:
ps: it auto saves so you can see it anytime.

Post your ticket here or make a game with your numbers (using #11/11Raffle in the title)

There will be a seperate topic for the Competition so don’t talk about that here :slight_smile:

Project: https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/120hg6pss2

@eyJ @OMTL

6 Likes

1st Post!
Project will be up when it gets approved

5 Likes

hey, unfortunately we won’t be able to allow this.

raffles fall under the category of gambling and legally, that’s not something we can allow when it comes to minors. theres a difference when it’s hosted officially (by tht) and unofficially (by a community member) so this isn’t something youd be able to base your own raffle off of.

i can see that you’ve already got a topic that restructures this concept in more of a competition format so feel free to make any changes there! you can add more specificity with prizes, like this bit, into the comp rules and just outline numbers there. that incorporates the prize elements from this into that topic and lets you keep the comp going in a legal way!

feel free to ask if youve got any questions regarding this; the topic will be open for another day or so

12 Likes

Tks @FearlessPhoenix

Hey @Jay

As fearless had explained, you cannot start a raffle project in Hopscotch because there’s no way to ensure a fair process, and since now we allow Hopscotchers to cash out their seeds with real money, this is trickier.

4 Likes

Okay Yuanyuan

cool

Just close this topic now

@SwimGirlStudios because ur online

1 Like