Hopscotch related YouTube videos

Hi Hopscotchers,

You’ve told us that you’d like to be able to share more of your creative content and seeing how Kayla is doing great work on making youtube videos to showcase what’s possible on Hopscotch. So we thought it would only be fair to allow you to join the conversation.

While we usually don’t allow links to content on 3rd party sites, giving the popularity of YouTube and their standard of content moderation, especially around youngsters, we’ve decided to trial this to see how it goes.

Links to youtube channels will only be allowed on this thread Videos Created by Hops!, and they will be moderated by our team. If they contain content we don’t feel keeps you safe - for example, information that might allow someone to find you in real life (your ful l name or school, videos and photos of you, your family and where you live, your email addres s and other contact information.) they won’t be allowed.

I know this might seem like a pain, but it’s important to us that you’re all safe, and no one in the real world could interrupt your Hopscotching!

27 Likes

I guess this means I need a new Gm.ail.

8 Likes

Are we allowed to have our voice in the vid or no?

8 Likes

that’s what i was wondering

6 Likes

Sure, voice is ok :))

14 Likes

Alright, I’ll as my parents if I can. :)
Also, just to understand, no face cam right?

8 Likes

Nope, as much as we’d like to meet you all we want to see your projects and Hopscotch tutorials more :hugs:

13 Likes

Thank you! This is a great solution!

5 Likes

i agree :blush: do you know how to change your yt pfp? hm

6 Likes

Should be an option if you click your google pfp. If not, Google it.

5 Likes

currently uploading :v::kissing:

i just realized how horrible my accent is when it’s recorded lol, and i’ll try my best to change it though it’s just a picture of my cat :sweat_smile: lol
i sound so british, i’m usually told i sound french
i don’t hear it at all even though i speak french a whole lot. used the voice commentary thingy

6 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Video Releases!

Uploading a video! My voice sounds so deep when I talk.
I do recommend not listening to it at full volume.

6 Likes

Link them only on the video releases topic btw, not this one

I just moved refs, just post yours there.

This is to announce the rules regarding it, but isn’t the topic for the uploads. The “video releases” topic is the one to post your videos to

8 Likes