Hopscotch Redesign

These Days Hopscotch Looks Fine But There Is 1 Issue.
The Design, It has Stayed The Same For Years It Is Time We Give it a upgrade

Here are some Screenshots

Home Menuimage

Community Menu image
None For Settings Yet

Your Profile and Create Tabimage
Menu Tab

9 Likes

I think it’s fine the way it is and doesn’t really need one, might anger some og hopscotchers aswell

9 Likes

Maybe You Can Choose

4 Likes

Seems pretty good but some issues:
There is a message icon in the menu bar… but chatting isn’t really allowed…
There isn’t a real ‘home’ page in hopscotch, it depends on you if you play or make projects more.
Descriptions is nice, but if that were added, older projects won’t have descriptions. Maybe creators can add them to their older projects

5 Likes

(also theres a reason the design hasnt changed its because people like them and a sudden new design is pointless and might take a while to get used to it)

4 Likes

Oh, what do you mean by menu

4 Likes

I feel like I like the existing one

3 Likes

really…?

3 Likes

It has definitely changed over time, every time it gets updated it changes a bit and before there was no seeds or plants they just came recently

3 Likes

yeah I do as well

4 Likes

It was just redesigned like a year ago lo,

2 Likes

Sorry but I don’t rally like this

Why does Hopscotch need a redesign?
Also, isn’t the project design a screenshot from AE’s webplayer or something, plus an edited-on description?

4 Likes

you are right

3 Likes

what’s the use of the :email: tab?

1 Like

Think it’s for messages n whatnot (maybe notifications?) but I’m not sure

3 Likes

This is false.

I don’t think it really needs all this. It does what it is intended to do and I prefer what they are doing now with adding new blocks to the editor

7 Likes

Yeah these are all true. I do like hs how it is.

But I really like the description thing in the project, because sometimes I need to know if a project is not published or just nobody likes it lol

3 Likes

I like a lot of projects

3 Likes

Nice community menu. I actually have support for descriptions in my webplayer already. Just name a text aeWebInfoText or something like that, then my player reads it. Forgot the exact string, but it’s in my Web Explorer teaser project.

5 Likes