Hopscotch point system (idea)

hopscotch

I had an idea before that maybe when you publish a project you get a coin and you can buy things like new account icons and new charecters to code and you could make a new Charecter maker so you could make a Charecter also hopscotch team you can reject this if you want it's just an idea also the Charecter creator would cost money

Great idea Ultron :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Haha I mean Overpoweredwizard

It's ok call me either of them

People have been asking for custom characters for a long time and THT keeps saying no because of personal info and inappropriate things soon but the coins thing is a good idea

I mean custom avatars and characters

Oh ya lets exclude that part

Lol I also asked THT about s coin system a year or 2 ago and they never replied ._.

OMG I HAS THE SAME IDEA WAT R WE CLICKING NO I EMAIL LIZA ABOUT IT WAIT WE ARE TOTALLY CLICKING

How is this not descriptive

Also this is an edited version of someone's topic that they made but u get coins or points by likes and maybe ppl don't get likes so they don't get coins so this is better cause anyone can get points but u can only post every minute

The likes version still seems better. With your system, it takes no effort to get coins. Someone makes 3 really good projects and another makes 3 projects with little to no code. They both get the same amount of coins. How is that fair? Like system is not the best, but better.

And on the subject of custom characters, inappropriate stuff can easily be avoided. There can be a character editor with no photo imports or drawing, just peices. Those pieces can be put in a character generator, similar to that of rpg maker mv.

Dang you got me stumped

OMG, what you said!

Idk what i said wrong?

How did you get a new title? @tankt2016

Great idea!

I didn't put it there!

A leader gave it to us for some reason!
It means "we are two people" in Spanish!

@smilingsnowflakes help me please
Why are you doing this to me

:0

What do I help you with? ;-;