Hopscotch Plays Your Game

Hey Hopscotchers,

Here’s a little something to entertain you over the long weekend:

Happy Hopscotching!

Yuanyuan

26 Likes

So cool!

10 Likes

Cool lol, excited to see if this becomes a little series haha!

9 Likes

Oh wow!
This is awesome!

5 Likes

I hope it becomes a series…

Of course, the only games I have with some playable levels are StarCourse (49/80 levels, and some are currently repeats), STAR-LINK (19/30 levels), The Adventures Of Squaeyron (12/80 levels, compatible with keyboard and controller on the modded player), and SWIPE-A-MAZE (all 1726 levels). When Worlds Collide only has a Level Editor… for now…

Blocked was definitely a great choice. I also love that game.

10 Likes

um wow uh yeah

4 Likes

I miscounted, it has 14/80 levels.

4 Likes

It is going to be a series! We’re planning to post twice a week on Youtube and Tiktok. Tune in and leave us a comment for anything you want us to review/play next ( :dizzy_face:i have really bad hand-eye coordination so I actually am trying to avoid platformer games but you will see)!

9 Likes

The handle for both Tiktok and Youtube is @gethopscotch

11 Likes

You could play . by .! It’s a fun puzzle game

13 Likes

Great thats awesome! Excited to see it, when will it start up?

4 Likes

That’s unfortunate…

7 Likes

I agree! That game is so fun.
Cery good puzzle game.

3 Likes

That’s totally understandable. Luckily, I do have one other game called SWIPE-A-MAZE that doesn’t require any hand-eye coordination (that I know of). Best played on large devices like iPads, the mazes get really big (and harder to see) in later areas. To unlock the next areas, you just need to complete 20 levels in the previous area. If things are going too slow, you can toggle the 2x speed button to speed things up.

I don’t have the best hand-eye coordination either (I can’t even hit a simple target with something like a rock). I used to struggle a lot when I first played a new action-adventure 3d platformer game, but as I practiced more I soon became better at it, and I can do a lot of things now without even thinking about it.

3 Likes

It already has. Check out Hopscotch’s channel.

Spoiler Alert: she even played one of your games

Also, @Yuanyuan (sorry for the tag), you should totally create a playlist for your series.

5 Likes

I’m really happy you guys are spreading the word about Hopscotch it’s great to hear! Also thank you for choosing Moose Island! :blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re an amazing creator (as I have said in a comment)…

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

oooh this seems cool

1 Like

Real

3 Likes