Hopscotch People

Talk about everything and anything at anytime. I'm on New Zealand time, so I'm always on Hopscotch while everyone else is asleep. So have fun and chat about whatever!
-IcePOP-

Hmm there is allready a topic like this and this isn't really related.

The topic is called talk to a hopscocther(Take two!)

All posts need to be related to Hopscotch c:

And I'm pretty sure you can talk about HS with other people on the 'Talk to a Hopscotcher (Take 2!)' topic :3

And what HFB said XD ^^^

As Maltese and Huggingfluffubear said, all posts have to be related to Hopscotch, and there already is a topic for talking to other Hopscotchers without making a new topic :D

It's always good to search for a similar topic before you create a topic, to make sure the forum doesn't get "clogged" (in loss of a better word) :D

Welcome to the forum! Sorry fore this kind of unwelcomeing welcome, so sorry but, what they said.
@IcePOP

It's not a crime, I'm sorry, but I get bored because most Hopscotchers are asleep and I have no one to talk to.

Why don't you 'recycle' it? You just delete all your posts here, ask everyone else to delete their's, change your topics name and what it's about, and
BOOM!
It's a brand new topic!

That is a good idea! Thanks!

You're welcome!

How do I do that?
I Sorry I need more words so that I get over the 20 character limit.

Hey again… what they said XD

HI there not helping right now.

Sowwy :pensive:

huffs puffs doesnt know how to end conversation doesnt reply anymore

Do you wanna recycle this then? You'll need to ask everyone who posted in this topic to delete their posts so you can edit the top post and change it to something else (as well as the title)… wanna recycle?

To change your topics name, there is a pencil button next to it and you can change it.
To change what it's about, press the "..." button next to it to change it.
To delete your post, you press the "..." button and press the trash can.

And by the way, here's a cool trick:
If you type something but it's not 20 characters, you can do this: <jhjhjhuhuhuhuh>
and you don't have to write 20 characters!

I already said that, KVJ :stuck_out_tongue:

I know… so I posited your amazing work again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

the then was a reference to you @JaggedJeans :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: